ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Noah Harlan Co

rivercatinfl

Freshman
Nov 21, 2012
6-6 200 lb SF. He dropped 36 on Ashland Blazer last week.
Supposed to be a good shooter and rebounder.

Anyone heard of him?

Reactions: Fox2monk
Wouldn't of been bad to take one of those available scholarships and made an offer. He has size and can score multiple ways. Should make it to Rupp this year in the Sweet 16.

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
According to the brief description I just read, He's similar to a Darin Feldhaus type player.
Why would want a kid like that.!!!! Geeze.

Hope he does well at USC.

54 & 18 last night. I was there. 6’7” and has a BB IQ out the roof. Skilled enough to play 2 on offense. Has a body that would let him guard the other teams 3 or 4. Had a breakout summer this year. Potential to be a really good college player.

I should know better than to think Cal would take a kid like this.
Pisses me off when a good kentucky kid can't get an offer from us.

Maybe he's not Justin Edwards (thankfully) but by the sound of it he's college material.

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcats4life
Wonder why he transferred to North Laurel a summer ago to play with Reed and moved back to Harlan before the season started? Maybe he just wants to be the guy? Wouldn't work here.

Of the schools that offered Noah, only 4 of them were Power 5 schools. Stanford, UCF, Cal, and SC. This is a case where no one cares about this kid if he was from Missouri.

Wonder why he transferred to North Laurel a summer ago to play with Reed and moved back to Harlan before the season started? Maybe he just wants to be the guy? Wouldn't work here.
Played AAU with Reed that summer and traveled with Reeds family. It was just a summer deal. His family didn’t want to move. They work in the school system and have a really nice place in Harlan. He would have been the man regardless of where he played this year.

A kid this good from the state should have gotten a serious look & been offered, can do anything on the court & has a BB IQ like Reed. Idc who recruited him, if you’ve seen him play then you know he can play at uk. Dropped 54 last night against a team with some real size but he’s been putting up these numbers since 8th grade. Would have loved to seen him in blue especially being from the mountains.

Wow. I haven't seen him play but his stats are really good. Thats not always a telltale sign anyway but
Would have seemed to me we could at least given him a peek.
He's the real deal. I saw him as a third grader and just thought he was bigger and stronger than the other kids. This was one of those kids that just kept growing. He played PG as an eighth grader and almost led his team to Rupp. He's a difficult matchup. Probably worth an offer.

Reactions: rivercatinfl
There must be a difference between recruiting rankings and developing good college basketball players.

Im more a fan of the "development" of good college basketball players.

Whats the point, if they are NBA ready out of high school?

As we've seen, NBA caliber players dont always win games in college. It's just a painful truth.

Noah had 38 last night in the championship and broke the tournament scoring record. Looking forward to watching him play at South Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT