ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Perry is a CAT

giphy.gif

Cal probably wouldn't have recruited Reed had he not been an in-state son of a former player.
even then. i think it took some work by jeff. cal is a terrible coach, and i don’t blame people for talking out all the things he screwed up in terms our love for uk basketball. it’s cathartic. he did so much to make us feel disconnected.

in all honesty. i actually didn’t care who the initial coach was going to be so long as cal was out. it had gotten that bad. luckily we got a good guy in mark, and things are starting to happen.

congrats travis

Purely coincidence, a Kentucky boy and 2 Mormans. Don't worry; we aren't going to turn into Duke.
The Mormons I meet in LasVegas would kick your ass. Look at BYU football, going on Mission makes them 2 years older, wiser, and physically mature. If you read the history of Mormonism, violence was a big part.

The Mormons I meet in LasVegas would kick your ass. Look at BYU football, going on Mission makes them 2 years older, wiser, and physically mature. If you read the history of Mormonism, violence was a big part.
Okay...but I didn't say anything that would make that a sensible reply to me and I know the history. I meant, and thought it was obvious, that he isn't just trying to recruit players because they're white. The majority of Kentuckians are white and Perry is the all time leading scorer for the state. And Pope is a Mormon who just got finished coaching at BYU and a majority of his players there were white because a big majority of Mormons are white. Just to be clear I'm only saying Pope isn't going to start prioritizing recruiting white players because our first 3 recruits are white. It's just a coincidence for the reasons I just listed.

Also, I'm an old man so a 12 year old girl might kick my ass.

Reactions: UK90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT