ADVERTISEMENT

Cal to Lakers?

Heck no college team should really want him either….

Good thing he's not with a college team now..

Ole Cow is in a Hog waller...

You aught to see Cow's practices now...

pig.jpg

pauly-shore-pig-attack.gif

Even Mike won't play for Cow...

19c92217-4120-428d-ab18-8a3028f40575_text.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

They don’t want his old broke down ass. He wouldn’t have to coach though. Just manage Lebron’s ego.

Ego and toddler tantrums... If he'd have played when MJ came into the league, he'd have been laughed out of the NBA in his first year, never come near being a star with his traveling and flopping, much less left softness. There were a lot of people like him that didn't make it in those days. Used to see them playing in semi-pro and on high school courts in Chicago because they couldn't make grades to go to college, and couldn't handle the meat grinder that was the NBA.

The greatest potential benefit that Cal would provide to an NBA team is giving the team an upperhand in convincing his former players to join the team in free agency.

Ego and toddler tantrums... If he'd have played when MJ came into the league, he'd have been laughed out of the NBA in his first year, never come near being a star with his traveling and flopping, much less left softness. There were a lot of people like him that didn't make it in those days. Used to see them playing in semi-pro and on high school courts in Chicago because they couldn't make grades to go to college, and couldn't handle the meat grinder that was the NBA.
This is quite possibly the single most ignorant sports take I've ever seen. There are legitimate criticisms of Lebron to make and you can't for a second pretend he's equal or greater to Jordan but you're talking about someone with Magic Johnson level playmaking/passing, Karl Malone's body, and elite body control and footwork to go along with top 0.01% athleticism. Don't let being a hater short circuit your rational facilities.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
It's not funny anymore. It's old, played out and cringe as f at this point! It also makes the fanbase look like we are still obsessed with Cal. Move on to something new!
Actually it doesn’t make the fanbase look like anything. I have a suggestion for you if your feeble mind can grasp it- if you don’t like a topic, simply skip over the thread. See how easy that is chief? You aren’t in a position to tell people what they should and shouldn’t post.

And why are you so bothered by it ? Are you the thought police ? You’re obsessed with peoples obsession, lol.

But danged if the Ole Boy doesn't keep my attention... Good posts in my opinion. (Not sure what he says at times I am too distracted.) Leave da brudder alone. 😁 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: yoshukai
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT