ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer for UK football

JacksonInLex

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2018
Lexington, Kentucky
Does anyone know the big transfer everyone has been hinting at? I’ve heard Xavier Peters at FSU, Blue Smith at OSU, and Meechi Harris at Cincy. I’m leaning towards Xavier but I could be wrong.

Happy signing day eve! Go Cats

Last edited:
Recently it has really saddened me realizing how great the Slice and Orlando era was for recruiting and on court performance. I obviously think KP needs to be here, he’sthe most aspect important of all of them.
I don’t understand much of the Tony Barbee hire, I think it has been insignificant, and his hatred at Auburn showed that.

I think Joel Justus seems likes a great dude and seems very relational, but I think Cal might need some more help.

God forbid Orlando is an assistant coach at a bad Illinois team, I don’t understand why we can’t get that pick up. I have no idea where slice is, probably in the alleys of a Manhattan bar drinking Pinot Noir - I wish we would pick him back up.

Before this receives backlash we are not in panic mode yet of staff change, but I feel like Cal has had a missing part and a “cool” recruiting assistant and coach besides KP. Possibly some former players that have personality and can be connected truly with these guys.

I meant to send this into a separate forum Does anyone know how to delete this

Recently it has really saddened me realizing how great the Slice and Orlando era was for recruiting and on court performance. I obviously think KP needs to be here, he’sthe most aspect important of all of them.
I don’t understand much of the Tony Barbee hire, I think it has been insignificant, and his hatred at Auburn showed that.

I think Joel Justus seems likes a great dude and seems very relational, but I think Cal might need some more help.

God forbid Orlando is an assistant coach at a bad Illinois team, I don’t understand why we can’t get that pick up. I have no idea where slice is, probably in the alleys of a Manhattan bar drinking Pinot Noir - I wish we would pick him back up.

Before this receives backlash we are not in panic mode yet of staff change, but I feel like Cal has had a missing part and a “cool” recruiting assistant and coach besides KP. Possibly some former players that have personality and can be connected truly with these guys.

Slice, bring him around

Does anyone know the big transfer everyone has been hinting at? I’ve heard Xavier Peters at FSU, Blue Smith at OSU, and Meechi Harris at Cincy. I’m leaning towards Xavier but I could be wrong.

No idea who it is....But when I did a search of Xavier Peters, his twitter account came up...took a look..............He sure does retweet a LOT of Kentucky football news for being an FSU player......

No idea who it is....But when I did a search of Xavier Peters, his twitter account came up...took a look..............He sure does retweet a LOT of Kentucky football news for being an FSU player......
That's what I noticed, looks like a UK athletics account.

My uncle used to make it back in Pikeville years ago, nothing like the crap they sell in Sevierville today. Smuggled it onboard back in my Navy days.

My uncle used to make it back in Pikeville years ago, nothing like the crap they sell in Sevierville today. Smuggled it onboard back in my Navy days.

I love good Shine.

Oddly, the best I ever had came out of Alabama a few years back.

Reactions: bluecoon1
I love good Shine.

Oddly, the best I ever had came out of Alabama a few years back.

Had a buddy back in Pike County give me a quart with a whole peach in it somewhere back around ‘95, best I’ve ever tasted. Lost art, that’s why I decided growing weed as a pastime down here in TN.

Reactions: MrBigCat
Had a buddy back in Pike County give me a quart with a whole peach in it somewhere back around ‘95, best I’ve ever tasted. Lost art, that’s why I decided growing weed as a pastime down here in TN.

I like shine straight, or with lemonade. . . seriously, try it.

Reactions: 1991greywildcat
Does anyone know the big transfer everyone has been hinting at?
This is how I see it. It’s click bait. The transfer rumor is coming from Matt Jones on his web site. Jones is a lawyer and a known opportunist, with an interest in promoting himself. Jones has never demonstrated insight into UK’s football program, but he knows this is the end of a semester and therefore a peak time of year for transfers. At 9-3, UK is more attractive to transfers this year than usual. In recent years, UK has gotten transfers like EJ Price, Braylon Heard, Courtney Love, Greg Hart, De’Niro Lester, and Ahmad Wagner. Based on all of this, it is a pretty good guess that UK might receive a transfer this year. If it happens, Jones can claim credit for being an insider with special knowledge, improving his poor reputation for football information. If it doesn’t happen, Jones will not bring it up again. If he is questioned about it, he will say there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than regular people realize. Typical opportunistic progressive politician.

This is how I see it. It’s click bait. The transfer rumor is coming from Matt Jones on his web site. Jones is a lawyer and a known opportunist, with an interest in promoting himself. Jones has never demonstrated insight into UK’s football program, but he knows this is the end of a semester and therefore a peak time of year for transfers. At 9-3, UK is more attractive to transfers this year than usual. In recent years, UK has gotten transfers like EJ Price, Braylon Heard, Courtney Love, Greg Hart, De’Niro Lester, and Ahmad Wagner. Based on all of this, it is a pretty good guess that UK might receive a transfer this year. If it happens, Jones can claim credit for being an insider with special knowledge, improving his poor reputation for football information. If it doesn’t happen, Jones will not bring it up again. If he is questioned about it, he will say there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than regular people realize. Typical opportunistic progressive politician.
If you don't think Jones gets inside scoop, you're a fool. He has said multiple times, he will tell the name whether the kid comes or not. Stop being a hater and just wait and see if it lives up to the hype. Based on Marrow's comments this morning, it's sounding good.

Reactions: 420grover
Dont care about Matt either way but he did say he would give the name either way.
He is not the only one hinting about this.
Even the Big Dog hinted about something big still brewing.
I think maybe you just hate Matt

Reactions: wildcatdynasty006
I remember coming home on leave from the Marines. A good friend would have a couple quarts from Beach Fork, in Leslie Co. It was absolutely the best. It was cut with fresh clean spring water. SMOOTH!!

Oh God not the commitment, decommitment, recommitment, decommitment, commit elsewhere and now possibly transferring in as a 3rd time commitment. My head is spinning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT