ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer for UK football

I am skeptical. If this is he answer it is one I don't want to hear. Our quarterback position is in good hands. Why bring in trouble?

Why is bringing in a 4 star QB trouble? He was torn on a decision and dinged us for Miami but apparently wants to come back. What makes that trouble? He’d be a RS freshman next year and in line to back up Terry if Gunnar leaves like a lot of people think he may

Why is bringing in a 4 star QB trouble? He was torn on a decision and dinged us for Miami but apparently wants to come back. What makes that trouble? He’d be a RS freshman next year and in line to back up Terry if Gunnar leaves like a lot of people think he may
Who said he wants to come back? To be honest I missed that. Even if Gunnar leaves we are OK at quarterback. We have an excellent high school QB in Lexington so I say focus on him and let someone else worry about Williams.

Who said he wants to come back? To be honest I missed that. Even if Gunnar leaves we are OK at quarterback. We have an excellent high school QB in Lexington so I say focus on him and let someone else worry about Williams.

Pretty much every writer that covers UK football has made some kind of tongue in cheek comment about this since it was announced. Jones has already said this is who he has been talking about for the last month etc. Vince even commented on recruiting in Georgia today and Stoops talked about the transfer market. It’s either the biggest smoke screen to every UK writer I’ve ever seen or it’s super likely to happen

Yes he is coming here. Who MJ was talking about for a month. Don't care about his original recruitment.. We are UK football, you take any 4star anytime you can get one

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT