ADVERTISEMENT

Tolu Smith Returning to Miss State

Miss St will have their top 8 back (as a tourney team) and are adding Andrew Taylor. They are going to be a tough out.

I like what they are doing as a whole. A player I really like that they're bringing in is a Center who is ranked in like the 220s, Gai Chol. He could honestly be ranked in the top 75.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Not a 1 seed since 2015. If you haven’t noticed, good freshmen don’t cut it anymore.

But yeah….you haven’t noticed. Carry on with your antagonist bull sh** 😂
So you prefer 2 and 3 star freshman. Duke did pretty well with their number one recruiting class last year. But yeah...you haven't noticed. Just a Cal hater and always will be.

Our NIL (or lack thereof) must be worse than I thought.

This will just continue until we get a new AD.
Sharpe got a new Porsche to drive sitting on the bench. Oscar made around $4 mil last year. Wagner was seen driving a Rolls. We have NIL money.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
We had to replace our whole team so it wasn’t hard to sell playing time and yet Cal still had to make promises to get them.
Link to the promises. Or is that another rumor you just like to spread with no facts to back it up.

Link to the promises. Or is that another rumor you just like to spread with no facts to back it up.
“Bradshaw will be our 4.” Even though everyone knows he’s a stretch 5. Plus Cal promised him minutes. That’s why he was threatening to leave if Cal brought anybody else in.

I like what they are doing as a whole. A player I really like that they're bringing in is a Center who is ranked in like the 220s, Gai Chol. He could honestly be ranked in the top 75.

I'm just assuming that any non 5-star freshmen are going be bench warmers until these covid seniors pass through.

If I'm counting right, they have 15 players on their roster right now so I assume they'll be dropping some.

Remember what it was like to get some good news for our team?

Pepperidge farm remembers.
BXKsBAb.png

“Bradshaw will be our 4.” Even though everyone knows he’s a stretch 5. Plus Cal promised him minutes. That’s why he was threatening to leave if Cal brought anybody else in.
Link to Cal promising Bradshaw anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT