ADVERTISEMENT

Tip of the hat to DJ today

University-6

Sophomore
Sep 28, 2017
Nice game today coming back from injury. Played under control and spread the wealth with 9pts, 7ast against 2 turnovers. One of two from three as well. Plays with heart and a will to win. The best is yet to come.
dj-wagner-kentucky-wildcats-big-blue-bahamas-limited-basketball-jersey-800x800.jpg

Last edited:
Nice game today coming back from injury. Played under control and spread the wealth with 9pts, 7sts against 2 turnovers. One of two from three as well. Plays with heart and a will to win. The best is yet to come.
dj-wagner-kentucky-wildcats-big-blue-bahamas-limited-basketball-jersey-800x800.jpg
That is sweet, I need a new jersey. Maybe I’ll order a Dilly Dilly or Sheppard Jersey.

Last edited:
Rob and Reed came out of the gate fast while Dj has come along a little slower.
But I truly believe with his size, strength, explosive attacks to the hoop…by March he will be down right impossible to keep out of the lane.
Dilly provides a different type of pressure and he can change the game in 3-4 min stretches…but he is very shot happy at times and that can go great or not so good at times.
all these young guys will progress as season goes and this team will be one of the favs heading into tourney.

I know DJ and AB are from Camden, NJ. My experience is that Camden is a complete ghetto, the worst I’ve seen. Is there a part of Camden that doesn’t look like Beirut?

Nice game today coming back from injury. Played under control and spread the wealth with 9pts, 7sts against 2 turnovers. One of two from three as well. Plays with heart and a will to win. The best is yet to come.
Yes. Played under control and had 9 assists I think.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Wagner is a special player and very valuable to this team. In general terms, he is a tough-as-nails competitor with the poise of a senior. Specifically, he can drive to the rim on anybody and on defense, nobody can drive to the rim on him. He also sees the whole court and makes the right passes.

With Wagner, I have no doubt that we beat UNCW by 10-12 points.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Nice game today coming back from injury. Played under control and spread the wealth with 9pts, 7ast against 2 turnovers. One of two from three as well. Plays with heart and a will to win. The best is yet to come.
Man, I was so happy to see him back to the court so quickly and looking like his old self. I love his attitude and aggression. He is so important to this team with his energy and leadership.

I know DJ and AB are from Camden, NJ. My experience is that Camden is a complete ghetto, the worst I’ve seen. Is there a part of Camden that doesn’t look like Beirut?
Yeah, kinda like Appalachia. I’m pretty sure DJ lived in West Deptford and went to school at Camden. Putting down the unfortunate is fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockfly78
Gonna need all hands on deck to get to where we want this team to ultimately go. Ugo will be back this week. Only one more piece of the puzzle left. When that shoe will drop, who knows. They all bring different attributes to help the team.

Reactions: UKhoopCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT