ADVERTISEMENT

TIP OF THE HAT TO YOU

Ha! It was a great game. We were making shots but so was Knecht. The only worry I would have for Tennessee is depending too much on Knecht. I thought Tennessee went to him too soon and relied on him too much to win this one. Kentucky, on the other hand, has good balance through the lineup. Kentucky showed they can defend when they need to today, which is the main worry we all have for this team.

OP must be married to a Kentucky fan.
Good Old Rocky Top
Whooooooo!!!!!!!
[roll][roll][roll]

Blantons single barrel. . The Good stuff. College Bball is much better when you guys are in the mix at the top. Want to kick your ass so bad and never cheer for you until march.

Wish we had a Reed. The kid is like my bourbon smooth and very nice.

Tip of the cap to you as well sir.

Basketball in the SEC is more fun when TN is good- and you guys are very, very good this season.

Hope we DON'T see you in Nashville again.

Blantons single barrel. . The Good stuff. College Bball is much better when you guys are in the mix at the top. Want to kick your ass so bad and never cheer for you until march.

Wish we had a Reed. The kid is like my bourbon smooth and very nice.
You cheer for the south (SEC) in the NCAAT? I like it. We gotta stick together lol.

Kept waiting for your youngsters to wilt under the pressure, but they held up. Had to switch from beer to bourbon during the game and still didn't help. Hopefully we get a tie breaker in the SEC Tournament.
Jinxed yourself...should've switched to jack daniels instead of kentucky bourbon

GIRIeakWwAIQkhH

Awe go ahead.....

Sing Rocky Top via karaoke....

And a one, and a two...

HA, Mr. Jack Daniels, only man to ever put me on my back.. LOL... Well my night is ruined and hate losing to you guys. Gonna watch UFC and hope we don't see you again til final four if possible.

Great game, Hope reed goes pro with Reeves. Cheers

Hey, it was a fine game. I didn't think Tennessee would fold and they fought like crazy. Cats left long claw marks on the Boling Arena floor holding on.
Tennessee is for real. Maybe the Cats are too. Time will tell.

Reactions: ala_kat2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT