ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback Tuesday to one of the worst calls ever made

This team was horri-bad anyways. Skal has got to be the biggest Bust of all time. He pissed me off all year with his garbage attitude and play. They should remove his name from the annals of UK sports.

Game-changing call.

NCAA Tournament Seed-impacting call, setting us up for an underseeded rival game vs. Indiana.

Tough. Still stinks.

Anyone have the clip of Cal’s post-game locker room chat where he told the team not to worry about it because they got cheated? It was featured on the 30 for 30 “One and Not Done”.
Classic!

Reactions: RunninRichie
To be fair, it was the right call. He slammed the ball on the ground without letting it bounce back into his hand. I have seen it called elsewhere every single time it has happened. That was tough tho.
Please provide the games where you’ve seen it happen. I’d love to see what other idiots called this a technical.

Are we talking he passed away? Seriously injured? Man this is hitting me like a ton of bricks.
No , they didn't say he passed away . Someone asked why he hasn't been posting lately and another poster that supposedly knew him said he had been in automobile accident . If they talked more about it I didn't see it . I wish I could remember what thread it was in but I can't . Seems like it was brought up kinda randomly .It was a couple days ago .

Ref has to use a little common sense. They talk about players knowing time and score. In this case so does the ref.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT