ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts?

If the Admiral comes back, UT should be excellent, but can they go deep in March? LSU has an excellent freshman class. Can they put it together? UK can be outstanding if we don’t lose any more players.

Very difficult to know much about every team,UT should be very good,LSU could be a big surprise,Vandy should be much better,UF may back up a step,UGA will be lucky t be as good as they were this season.Miss St should improve.South Carolina and Mizzou won't be anything special.Aub takes a step back,Ark will still be Ark.

Maybe the best recruiting class for the conference in a vry long time. Maybe ever. LSU and Vandy have their best classes ever imo.

I think the SEC has about 11 potential tournament teams.
Auburn
LSU
Vandy
UT
Cats
Missouri
Arkansas
Florida
MSU
Alabama
TamU

I think MSU is the surprise team this time around and UT will be about the saMe as this past year.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Selling bacon at a basketball game......mmmmmmmmm
I seem to recall a girl's basketball tournament giving away bacon a few years back as a promotional item.....

Deep, strong, and maybe even better than last season.

I think definitely better than next year. It's quite possible Auburn, UK & UT may all be better than last year. LSU, Vandy, USC, Miss St should all be better. Mizzu may be about the same, and UF maybe almost as good. The only team that will likely be worse is TAMU.

Candied bacon. Mmmm!
So I went back to find it.

It was for the Kansas St. Women's bball team. They originally planned to fry up 100lbs of bacon, but the response was so great, they made 300lbs of bacon, all for the student section. That's impressive!

Auburn will be the class of the SEC.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
@Denim Vest [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]
Well said brother. That’s of course if Austin returns home to us. UK right up there with UT rounding out the top 3. LSU and Miss St look like tourney locks. I’ll just assume UF will be pretty good. UGA/ OM in a battle for dead last but the rest I could see vying for bubble spots in the tourney.

Well said brother. That’s of course if Austin returns home to us. UK right up there with UT rounding out the top 3. LSU and Miss St look like tourney locks. I’ll just assume UF will be pretty good. UGA/ OM in a battle for dead last but the rest I could see vying for bubble spots in the tourney.
I noticed you omitted the bucket full of emojii's laughing you out of the tree. Good luck with that prediction, Auburn fan. Tell the sweaty orange hello for us, while he still has a job.

Reactions: JC CATS
I noticed you omitted the bucket full of emojii's laughing you out of the tree. Good luck with that prediction, Auburn fan. Tell the sweaty orange hello for us, while he still has a job.
I actually didn’t the quote function only captures a portion of what’s quoted. If you click it it will open the rest. I’m not too keen on emojis though fwiw. Looking like we’ll be blessed with Bruce for many more years. Will pass on the kind words. WDE&GC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT