ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughtful Twitter Post Frim TJ Beisner’s Wife

along with winning basketball games all of UK coaches and their staffs should represent the University in a positive light .
I was even willing to overlook the episode of the team kneeling during the N,A. which runs totally contrary to all my beliefs as an American!!!! As Jesus said "let him who is without sin cast the first stone". No one is perfect but winning cures all evil. However, lately Cal's coaching has our fanbase at each other's throats! Hoping/praying that Big Blue's season continues to improve.

What a wild opinion. If UK hired Chris Beard tomorrow I'd give up my three decades of fandom in a heartbeat.
Some people care more about cancel culture than winning.

They need to make another forum for actual fans of the Wildcats.

Cal is probably a pretty good dude and seemingly a thoughtful guy. I’ve been around him a few different times at dinners and such. He’s always been nice in our exchanges.

I think this story is great. TJ is a great guy. Met him through a mutual friend many years ago. This share by his wife has to be measured against the fact that TJ is Cals guy and works close with him. TJ loves the Cats. This has probably been a hard time for those who are close to Cal and love the Cats to watch this. Maybe TJ’s wife is extra aware of that and wanted to show this to boost morale in fanbase.

I think it’s great she shared it.

With that said… Cal is paid to win… Win at an elite level. It isn’t happening and he needs to be held accountable. Doesn’t matter what kind of guy he is.

These same stories was happening in the last days of Tubby too!

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Yep, if Cal was still winning and showing us he could coach, but did nothing for the people of Kentucky, these same people would hate the man because all he cares about is winning and does nothing for the people of the state.

Or, maybe some of our fans only care about winning and couldn't care less about the other stuff. That's exactly what Rhabies just said. He'd take a domestic wife abuser over Calipari if it meant winning games. That's just messed up.

Frankly, I am frustrated with his coaching of late, and always hated the one-and-done (CI sleuths could easily find old posts of me moaning about one and done and the NBA focus he's had). And also frankly, I am happy he's at least doing SOMETHING for the people of KY, regardless of his coaching woes. I'll never mock what he does as a human being because I'm frustrated with his work performance. I may call him a moron, but it's solely around his coaching blunders that are mind boggling for a supposed HOF coach.

But you will never hear me saying stuff like some of our fans say. One in particular of many: "maybe he should stop washing feed....kneeling....running around the state doing telethons....and coach the team". Yeah, those are the kinds of people I'd probably avoid ever associating with.
Wow what a monument of virtue signaling. How are you able to bend your arm so far around so that you can pat yourself on the back?

Seriously?A felony violent crime is a whole different ballgame to me.
I didn't make any distinction about severity of the crime, I simply pointed out which one gets your program in trouble.

interesting to me that thru rationalization, people have accepted one, instead of rejecting both.

Nice try, false bravado, you got called out flexing and you don’t like it.
Hehe. Just checked you’re post history. Yeah, it’s not me. You spend your time running around poking at everyone. Yet another big bad internet dude. Man you sure love yourself.

Mike-McD. Why’d you open a new account anyway? Other one got banned for being your normal jackass self? You guys are so comical in your obsession with creating conflict. Just a miserable way to live, troll.

I was even willing to overlook the episode of the team kneeling during the N,A. which runs totally contrary to all my beliefs as an American!!!! As Jesus said "let him who is without sin cast the first stone". No one is perfect but winning cures all evil. However, lately Cal's coaching has our fanbase at each other's throats! Hoping/praying that Big Blue's season continues to improve.
I think our fanbase has a mind of it's own

Reactions: vernoncoy
This. Right. Here.

It’s partially why I dot want Pitino back here.

You can win and be a good human. And it’s of difficult to do. You night be seen as a hardass but that different than being an ahole.

I cannot support trading morals for wins. With that being said I also don’t want to hire a monk if he can’t win ballgames.
Definitely no Monks allowed as a future UK coach;)

Cal was hired to win basketball games. I don't believe anyone is out here saying Cal is a bad person. People are pissed because Calipari isn't winning at a high enough clip. This is about wins and losses and nothing more. The rest of this is just distraction and noise.
Agreed. I've supported Cal all along here, which anyone will tell you, some would say I've been TOO supportive of him. But this is the bottom line- Cal wasn't hired for his humanitarian efforts or to run a charity. Those things are great and they help people overlook some of Cal's flaws at times, but that's not what will keep him this job.

Being totally honest, after that Alabama blowout and the South Carolina debacle, I was fully on board with Cal leaving. And I was still supporting the team but I was done with expecting wins or with being emotionally invested in this team winning and losing. I fully expected a loss, a blowout loss, at Tennessee.

Now, I was back being invested in the team today. There is no doubt this team has changed. As for Cal, I'm just waiting to see how this season goes.

But bottom line: Cal's job is to win. If the team keeps winning, he could save his job. I think UK wants to give Cal another year anyway, because of the contract and the class coming next year. But the team has to win. Just win baby! 😀

Agreed. I've supported Cal all along here, which anyone will tell you, some would say I've been TOO supportive of him. But this is the bottom line- Cal wasn't hired for his humanitarian efforts or to run a charity. Those things are great and they help people overlook some of Cal's flaws at times, but that's not what will keep him this job.

Being totally honest, after that Alabama blowout and the South Carolina debacle, I was fully on board with Cal leaving. And I was still supporting the team but I was done with expecting wins or with being emotionally invested in this team winning and losing. I fully expected a loss, a blowout loss, at Tennessee.

Now, I was back being invested in the team today. There is no doubt this team has changed. As for Cal, I'm just waiting to see how this season goes.

But bottom line: Cal's job is to win. If the team keeps winning, he could save his job. I think UK wants to give Cal another year anyway, because of the contract and the class coming next year. But the team has to win. Just win baby! 😀
Agreed.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT