ADVERTISEMENT

This thread on UofSmells 247 site is pure gold.

to give an example of how delusional ul fans are, a couple of years ago when they played Alabama most of them said they had an advantage at WR

as we know those three Alabama WR's all went high in the first round with one of them winning the Heisman

as the old saying goes "you can't fix stupid"

They will make a push for Brohm again. He is probably feeling the heat at Purdue and will take the job this time.
He hasn’t exactly set the world on fire at Purdue. He was 7-6 his first season and it has been downhill from there (6-7, 4-8, 2-4).

They've not only given up, they can't see a way for things to improve. Sadly, I think Satterfield is gone after this year. Maybe they can get an up and coming grad assistant to try coaching the football team.

Life is really good right now.
UofL<===[laughing] fans MUST BE PATIENT! Don't chase the latest shiny thing.

UofL<===[laughing] you have the latest shiny thing. BE PATIENT!

They will make a push for Brohm again. He is probably feeling the heat at Purdue and will take the job this time.
Not likely. UL burned that bridge and I doubt that will be healed enough to come back together for a long time.

I thought Brohm turned U6 down? Either way, Brohm is a better fit than Satt but he doesn't recruit great either and plays no defense so he wouldn't make them a threat.

I think they may go after Dave Ragone, former UL QB, who is now the OC for the Atlanta Falcons.
Brohm did turn down UL, with acrimony. He was insulted at the lowball offer. Word is that slight will not be forgotten for a long time.

Reactions: seccats04
My comments got moderated over there. I guess they don't want to have to defend themselves against outsiders.

Reactions: The-Hack
With Duke, Syracuse, UVA, Wake Forest and EKU yet to go, this scenario is very possible.

And mark my words, with 5 or more meaningless wins by Thanksgiving, we will see Card fans on this forum touting a win in our game. And they’ll have some kind of numbers to back it up: maybe they score more points against Wake, Duke and Syracuse than we do against LSU, Florida and Georgia. Well, there you go . . . they are then better than we are!!
I doubt they beat Wake or UVA. Maybe Syracuse.

Reactions: sefus12
Brohm did turn down UL, with acrimony. He was insulted at the lowball offer. Word is that slight will not be forgotten for a long time.
The whole Brohm family was treated like dirt by Jurich when they were scapegoated for Kragthorpe's ineptitude. They even fired Greg Brohm and he wasn't even a coach.

Reactions: satcheluk
The best record for UL to have is always 0-12.
I have watched 365 sports on youtube since OU and Texas announced they were leaving for the SEC. Yesterday, they put Satterfield in their top 5 coaches on the hot seat. He said Louisvilles massive fan base wouldn't put up with such poor play. Massive fan base? They don't even have a massive fan base in Louisville, do they?

The best record for UL to have is always 0-12.
I have watched 365 sports on youtube since OU and Texas announced they were leaving for the SEC. Yesterday, they put Satterfield in their top 5 coaches on the hot seat. He said Louisvilles massive fan base wouldn't put up with such poor play. Massive fan base? They don't even have a massive fan base in Louisville, do they?
Massive fanbase? They have what, 60-80K fans? Maybe?

Reactions: RogerIndy
ESPN only has them favored in 4 games. I'm not sure they'll beat Syracuse. 3-8 or 4-7 either one would be hilarious though.

After the beating Cunningham took in that game against Ole Miss, it's hard to see him being able to last more than a couple more games. I actually felt sorry for that kid, he was all the offense they had and he paid the price again and again.

Best case scenario as a UK fan is: UK whips them in November, but they still manage a 6-6/7-5 record with their schedule, and then they win their bowl game. I don't want enough reason to fire Satterfield, because as long as he's there UK will win in-state recruiting, and he's not beating Mark Stoops.

I want them weak, but not so weak that they have the incentive to hit the reset button. I want that mediocrity to persist as long as possible.
I want them to lose all their games with each coach they hire. 😇

To show where Louisville's roster is at, go watch the replay of that TD where that Miss player absolutely trucked C. Jones for UL. That team lacks the necessary physical attributes. I'm bigger than most of their linemen.

After the beating Cunningham took in that game against Ole Miss, it's hard to see him being able to last more than a couple more games.

And there are threads saying that he should be benched for Conley!!

Cunningham ain’t Lamar, but he’s athletic enough to avoid being killed by the SEC monsters.

Conley: not so much.

Reactions: Deeeefense
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT