ADVERTISEMENT

This is the end, right?

Depends on post-season, but I'd still wager to say he'll be next year if I was betting

I'm convinced the only chance this team has it to let Big Z go and play through mistakes and play big mins. He's tall, big and our best shot by far out of the 7 footers.

However I know Cow will not free Z so it's over. Bradshaw and O are softer than charmin.
Miles Teller Happy Dance GIF by Saturday Night Live

UK scored 90 tonight, 84 in regulation in the last game (I think)

I'm sure we're a better team with Wagner, but not *that* much better

Cal is running with that excuse for the moment

and fans are buying it.

He literally said without DJ we lose.

Last edited:
😂Go pump somewhere else
The Tennessee forum is over there——>
Been a UK fan longer than you have been alive and have never watched a UT game when they weren't playing UK. Things like baselessly accusing a UK fan of being a UT fan just makes it clear you have NO ARGUMENT for your position. Instead, you're just going to attack UK fans who aren't happy with recent outcomes like you must be. But I find you accusation of being a UT fan not only rude but incredibly stupid, considering my user name and that I have never posted on any basketball board but UK ones.

And I'm sorry to inform you that I will have the last word in this spat since you havn't put me on ignore yet and I won't have to read any more of your posts as soon as I save this message.

It’s been obvious that he doesn’t have it anymore for at least the past 3 years. I wouldn’t guarantee that anything changes though, because unfortunately, his contract is such that he’s pretty well here for at least a few more years unless he decides to leave on his own accord.

But but 1 more year, he changed his offense and is old swaggy Cal…..no? I swear, this thread should be stapled to the top so when he gets his great recruits next year people will remember it won’t matter who commits.

Reactions: KyCatFan
They can do whatever they want but after 45 years it’s it for me. I don’t even recognize what I’m watching any more. It’s certainly not Kentucky Basketball. I have better things to do with my time and money. Life’s about being happy. Kentucky basketball makes me miserable twice a week. We need to find a coach. We don’t need any more ambassadors or diplomats. We need a fundamentally sound coach who takes on the task of building championship level teams. And I don’t care if he puts one player into the league. I’ll be spending the night gargling with Scope and Listerine to get this shit taste out of my mouth. I honestly don’t care if this team or any team he leads, ever wins another game.

Cal has $30+million reasons why he ain't going anywhere.

Mitch gave him such a ridiculous contract that UK Fans and the program is being held hostage by that BLOWHARD!!!!!

That is the hardest part about what is going on right now, there is NOTHING we can do about it except sit back and WAIT for him to either get SICK of all of the criticism and quit or his Ego FINALLY kicks in and he starts actually coaching again.

Last edited:
People can keep making these stupid proclamations about it “being over” or “Cal is done” but Cal isn’t going anywhere until he decides he wants to leave.

Then I’ll be turning in my UK fan card. Cal sucking is bad enough. Cal not giving a shit that he sucks has Coach Rupp spinning in his grave. Stand for something or fall for anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT