ADVERTISEMENT

This is one mickey mouse special teams. Just no excuse for it.

3pts blocked, 2 2pt conversions compounded. 5 pts off the board

It’s malpractice. You should start with mit fair catching the last kick when time was everything.

man’s though it ended up not mattering, the decision to go for two after our last touchdown was idiotic. There was only one scenario that brought into pkay if they came back and scored a touchdown where we wouldn’t have a chance to come back with a field goal of our own and win it in regulation. And that was for us to get ZERO points on the conversion. Getting two wax now difference than getting just one with an extra point, both left us with a chance to win in regulation with a field goal. He chose the only one that brought into okay the one that wouldn’t.

Wtf just happened on the kick off ???

Last edited:
If we ever make Georgia punt you can bet we’ll get a block in the back on the return. I’ve never seen a P5 team make so many ST errors in a season.

They said he called for a fair catch. Watching the replay I did not see his wave his arm to call a fair catch.
Why does he need to fair catch that. Just catch it and knee down. It goes to 25 right?

I watched TCU hit a game winning FG with 6 secs left in the game and it looked like a Chinese fire drill getting the Offense off the field the FG team on the field..no problem..got the snap down and boom game winning kick..Michigan wins on a last FG..meanwhile,,we can't even get the ball snapped to give our inept kicker a chance..game after game..Stoops keeps running him out there..

I know why we don’t have a ST coach. It’s so that salary can be absorbed by other coaches. But we gotta stop that. It’s not a good idea.

Holy hell ST plays are supposed to nearly automatic. Ours is a 3 ring circus

• Angry
Reactions: howercat
100 reasons we want special teams to work. But this being seniors day has made it especially nerve wrecking

Reactions: howercat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT