ADVERTISEMENT

This is Last Straw for Stoops

Nov 11, 2014
UK, a historically PATHETIC football team in the SEC is in 3RD Place in the SEC East coming into this game....

You have a historic chance to make noise in the SEC East at 3Rd Place and this is the kind of EFFORT this Coach dials up ....

In a game this important....

This is just PATHETIC. You cannot excuse this CRAP of a Coaching effort.

We had a chance to solidify ourselves in 3rd Place in the SEC East and possibly challenge for the Division and your players come out playing like they DON'T EVEN CARE.

This is officially Stoops' ceiling. He will NEVER get UK beyond this point...

Get rid of him SOON and bring in a Coach who has the intelligence and drive to get us beyond this point.

Terrible performance by whole team. That said, the unrealistic expectations our fanbase has regarding Football (Basketball on a whole other level) is beyond baffling to me.

Maybe they aren't unrealistic expectations, just pipe dreams...and when I say that, I really mean some may be hitting the pipe a bit too much.

Terrible performance by whole team. That said, the unrealistic expectations our fanbase has regarding Football (Basketball on a whole other level) is beyond baffling to me.

Maybe they aren't unrealistic expectations, just pipe dreams...and when I say that, I really mean some may be hitting the pipe a bit too much.
Missouri is giving up 40 ppg...give me a break. They are not a good fb team!!

is it too much to ask to compete ? We certainly didnt compete . I dont mean win . Just try . We were not mentally prepared today

Wrong !!! This is NOT EG. The HC needs to read NS article all night over and over!!!!!!!

You can’t be an offensive coordinator of an offense which outputs one of the worst performances of all time and not be criticized. I’m not saying Stoops doesn’t deserve criticism but it’s absurd to only blame him.

OP, you need therapy. How you haven’t been banned is beyond me.

Reactions: fabcat
is it too much to ask to compete ? We certainly didnt compete . I dont mean win . Just try . We were not mentally prepared today

I agree fwiw. My point is some think this program is at the point where they are going to win 9-10 games a season. 8 is realistic in a full season...in an all SEC tilt with no gimee's at beginning of season- nope.

Certainly not calling for Stoops job...

It’s just an inability to understand “who we are”. Defense did more than enough to win the game. But we’ve somehow been unable to figure out our offensive identity, and I’m not sure why that is. It’s obvious to me we have to establish a dominate run game, and we’ve only been able to do that once this year against Ole Miss who is horrible. In order for our offenses to work with the players we have, below average QB play and WR, we have to feature Rodriguez as the every down back. We have to stay “on time” offensively and 1 and 2 yard plays are killers for us. You can’t ask TW to make plays on obvious passing downs. You have to live or die with Rodriguez and then make plays off his ability to wear down the defense or create single coverage. And spell him with Tisdale or McClain. Not Rose!!!! It’s time to sit Rose or sit TW. Not sure Gatewood is much better at this point than TW, but Rodriguez is the obvious better back for how we have to play. Rose needs to be the last option.

His inconsistencies are baffling to me. He throttles UT in Knoxville after 34 years and then looks like he’s never seen a game of football today. I don’t want him fired, but how can we not get a decent qb and receivers?
Stoops and Gran are embarrassing and in over their heads, IMO. I just can't stand to watch anymore and listen to excuses we've all heard before. They coach "not to lose" because the are not winners. They're just glad to be at Kentucky treading water and collecting that big check knowing they only have to win enough to keep their jobs.

Reactions: R.O.T.Muckinfush
We lost by 10

I think we played awful but to say we didn’t compete...have you been a fan long? If you wanna see UK not compete go check out the years before stoops

Reactions: THE_OAK
We lost by 10

I think we played awful but to say we didn’t compete...have you been a fan long? If you wanna see UK not compete go check out the years before stoops

So the final score is the only metric for determining how we competed ?? Thats a seriously dumb take. We got dominated everywhere but the scoreboard . I'm a 40 plus year fan so dont give me that " been a fan " long nonsense. We were not mentally prepared for this game and we got it handed to us in every way possible.

UK, a historically PATHETIC football team in the SEC is in 3RD Place in the SEC East coming into this game....

You have a historic chance to make noise in the SEC East at 3Rd Place and this is the kind of EFFORT this Coach dials up ....

In a game this important....

This is just PATHETIC. You cannot excuse this CRAP of a Coaching effort.

We had a chance to solidify ourselves in 3rd Place in the SEC East and possibly challenge for the Division and your players come out playing like they DON'T EVEN CARE.

This is officially Stoops' ceiling. He will NEVER get UK beyond this point...

Get rid of him SOON and bring in a Coach who has the intelligence and drive to get us beyond this point.

It was a completely foreseeable trap game loss. I honestly expected a loss today. The reality is, after last week, I’m still not even that upset. We had similar losses against USC and MSU last year. They will bounce back. Kentucky Football is not winning the SEC to begin with. Enjoy our competitive, mostly winning football program, or go away.

Exactly... he was singing Stoops praises after last weeks game.

He's so up and down with the way he posts, always extremes. I had a friend who was bipolar and his posting habit reminds me a lot of how he behaved. His mood and attitude were always in the extremes, either super happy or super sad/angry.

Reactions: ukalum1988
His inconsistencies are baffling to me. He throttles UT in Knoxville after 34 years and then looks like he’s never seen a game of football today. I don’t want him fired, but how can we not get a decent qb and receivers?
Have you watched our offense? What great high school QB would want to play in this offense? And if you don't have a really good QB, you're not going to get good receivers. These kids aren't stupid, they have tons of people in their ear

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT