ADVERTISEMENT

This is a big hoax

The A&M ad has been an ad for 13 years but has only made one football hire….Matt Luke at Ole Miss.

A and m fans upon finding out Mark Stoops is from Jimbos coaching tree.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

The A&M ad has been an ad for 13 years but has only made one football hire….Matt Luke at Ole Miss.
From the way the Aggie fan base is reacting to this supposed hire, he won't get the opportunity to make another one!!!

This is rivaling the time Fat Phil tried to hire Schiano at UT then the fans revolted and threw such a fit that he pulled the offer!!

Stoops might only want to coach for five more years. He is pissed at the NIL comment pushback and knows even going to a lower level bowl is gonna be difficult with the change in SEC scheduling. It’s the perfect time for him to jump.
Oh. it's EASY to see WHY Coach Stoops would jump at the offer, but it is MIND BOGGLING to see how this hire would be the HOMERUN their fans expected.

From the way the Aggie fan base is reacting to this supposed hire, he won't get the opportunity to make another one!!!

This is rivaling the time Fat Phil tried to hire Schiano at UT then the fans revolted and threw such a fit that he pulled the offer!!
Yes. Was talking with my son earlier and I said this reminds me of UT and schiano.

This is fully what I expect to happen. I will be SHOCKED if he ends up there.

Reactions: UKMKG and catben
We did have a committee of uk football people that hired stoops. I believe there were 3-4 people who Mitch sent out for candidates last time. Tim Couch was one of them.
That worked out well. The only issue is that we probably need to move faster this go around with the portal in play.

Some A and M writer said it's not a done deal.

I think this will be a UT Rutger coach situation and Stoops cons Barnie out of more cash.

• Sad
Reactions: entropy13
Stoops might only want to coach for five more years. He is pissed at the NIL comment pushback and knows even going to a lower level bowl is gonna be difficult with the change in SEC scheduling. It’s the perfect time for him to jump.
Give Stoops a field full of 4 and 5 Stars, and you’ll be surprised how much smarter he gets!

Has to be some powerful boosters at A&M wanting Stoops the AD will be fired if he is doing this on his own. Maybe A&M just wants Stoops for a few seasons to get the program straightened out and then get their man.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Is Stoops trying to get a lifetime contract out of Barnhart or what? Texas A&M isn’t that stupid are they? I’m not buying it until it’s official. Things will fall through.
No i think he literally wants to go to a school that will buy him out so he can cruise

What is Stoops’ buyout? I don’t hate Stoops but this is our best chance to get rid of his ridiculous contract which I do hate.

Lol.

You’ll get to see it.

Hell, he looked a lot smarter with Josh Allen coming off the edge!

He’ll haul Walker and anyone else he wants to College Station.

Shit, this is a no-brainer . . . he can likely pull the top half of our signing class, and 4 or 5 of our best players. Ray Davis can play another year: bet he gets as much NIL as a first year NFL signee (at tailback).

This is what I'm afraid is going to happen.

• Wow
Our dumbazz, cheapazz fans have spoken loud and clear this year. Stoops knows that Louisville and the SEC will only get better with NIL while UK gets worse.
Hold back on donating that 5 bucks clowns. Save it for your Marlboros and lotto tics. 😉

Yep. Now or never bc things will only get harder. Besides there's plenty of rumblings from within the program about a NIL rift.
If Stoops leaves he'll take some players/recruits and coaches with him.
He better win big and in a hurry at A&M because there won't be any excuses about buying a better roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT