ADVERTISEMENT

This is a big hoax

Hasn’t finished at the bottom
Since 2015; second in the East twice.

Hell, he took over a 70 Fu@kin’ year SEC bottom feeder.

Three bowl wins over ranked teams . . . the nations longest OOC winning streak, a Top 20 Bowl streak!!!

Yeah Team!!
Enjoy your Music City bowl, well deserved
🤣🤣🤣

Yep. Now or never bc things will only get harder. Besides there's plenty of rumblings from within the program about a NIL rift.
If Stoops leaves he'll take some players/recruits and coaches with him.
He better win big and in a hurry at A&M because there won't be any excuses about buying a better roster.
I’m not worried about current players. I just hope our recruiting class can stay somewhat intact. We need the twins bad.

Hasn’t finished at the bottom
Since 2015; second in the East twice.

Hell, he took over a 70 Fu@kin’ year SEC bottom feeder.

Three bowl wins over ranked teams . . . the nations longest OOC winning streak, a Top 20 Bowl streak!!!

Yeah Team!!
He has beat up on bottom feeders and made a career of it. I read where he has only beaten two SEC schools in 11 years that finished with a winning record. That’s all you need to know. Solid coach but we shouldnt lose sleep over this. We will either be better off or not but it’s hit it’s peak with Stoops and that’s Citrus and Music city.

Reactions: oldsports_
@PensacolaBlue thinks he's got everything figured out in every thread. It was no hoax by Stoops to get a raise after a 7 win season.

Isn't weird he always assumes the worst. Weird it isn't something put out by A&M to pressure another candidate, or literally anything else, etc....its always whoa as me, Stoops is greedy ahole, or this is Barnhart fault, or poor me

It doesn't always have to be so negative always pup

Reactions: Catluv
Rather win a mediocre no name meaningless bowl than go to a NY6 bowl? That's like saying, "Well, we got to the championship game of the NIT"
Like I said....rather win the MCB than be dominated 45 to 10 and embarrassed in a NYD bowl like an overrrated UofL will be.

@PensacolaBlue thinks he's got everything figured out in every thread. It was no hoax by Stoops to get a raise after a 7 win season.

Isn't weird he always assumes the worst. Weird it isn't something put out by A&M to pressure another candidate, or literally anything else, etc....its always whoa as me, Stoops is greedy ahole, or this is Barnhart fault, or poor me
Stoops was never going anywhere. Why you so mad bro? The ones that were assuming the worst were the ones that were stating for a fact that Stoops was gone and our program would be gutted. Now who had it right and who had it wrong?

I mean if anything a non insane person would think that A. They really considered giving him the job and AM ppl revolted or if Stoops parlayed something it was about getting NIL improved here....but @PensacolaBlue thinks these are out of the realm or reality. Again...whoa as me, it's always the negative towards him

Kentucky will always be Ky as long as its fans refuse to give up 5 bucks on NIL and think losing 45 to 10 is ok.
PoNyUpAmIrItE?!

Point is you have to.....checks notes....WIN games to actually get to a NY6 Bowl. You have to have a good season to do that. Getting bodied in the SEC isn't a mark of honor while you play in a crappy bowl.

I mean if anything a non insane person would think that A. They really considered giving him the job and AM ppl revolted or if Stoops parlayed something it was about getting NIL improved here....but @PensacolaBlue thinks these are out of the realm or reality. Again...whoa as me, it's always the negative towards him
It was never going to happen period. Whether there was interest on one end or another is irrelevant.

PoNyUpAmIrItE?!

Point is you have to.....checks notes....WIN games to actually get to a NY6 Bowl. You have to have a good season to do that. Getting bodied in the SEC isn't a mark of honor while you play in a crappy bowl.
And beating up on a bunch of shitty teams in a shitty conference isn't a recipe for long term success either.
It's a recipe for being a joke or a Boise State.
Winning games on a blue field gets you nothing long term.

And beating up on a bunch of shitty teams in a shitty conference isn't a recipe for long term success either.
It's a recipe for being a joke or a Boise State.

We will see how Brohm does at UofL. We literally whipped on them last year and they went from laughing stock to a competitive team. Granted, we did win today, but it wasn't exactly easy like it was last year.

You little donation makes no difference.

All the other mid to upper tier SEC schools have deeper pockets at the highest levels than UK. You give 5 they will just give 10.
That cheap azz attitude gets us nothing but recruiting classes in the 30s, 6 packs of Ale 8 and losing lotto tics.

We will see how Brohm does at UofL. We literally whipped on them last year and they went from laughing stock to a competitive team. Granted, we did win today, but it wasn't exactly easy like it was last year.
Brohm will do better because they have bought into NIL unlike our fans.

What finishing school did you say you went to?
Speaking of money, you should ask for your tuition back because you obviously didn't learn anything there.

Have a good one.
That made zero sense but good morning. Derp diddy do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT