ADVERTISEMENT

Things Not Starting Off Good For Wemby.

Am I wrong for finding the oddest thing about this entire story that Britney is a huge fan of a 7'4 French Basketball player who has never played a second of NBA Basketball?

Actually thought it was going to be the clip of him shooting in a Spurs uniform and throwing up bricks in front of the Season Ticket Holders who watched in him after his intro presser. LOL

but it is a bad way to start a career.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with the start of his “career.” A security guard accidentally caught a celeb with a backhand while dealing with mobbing fans. Who cares?

It might arguably be relevant to that security guard’s career, but not Wembanyama’s at all. Or do you somehow think he told him to do it?

I'm not buying what they are selling either. Why would a big mob of people want to gather around any future player?

She definitely don’t need to be approaching people, especially with that kind of presence of fans and security.

With that said, I thought Wemby was already hurt when I clicked the thread. 🤷‍♂️
Me too, how did that security guy not recognize Britney Spears For real though. Even if you aren’t a fan of that music you had to have seen her on something at some point.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
I'm assuming she walked up like I'm Brittney bitch and the bouncer gave her the what did the give fingers say to the face.

dave chappelle slap GIF

It has nothing whatsoever to do with the start of his “career.” A security guard accidentally caught a celeb with a backhand while dealing with mobbing fans. Who cares?

It might arguably be relevant to that security guard’s career, but not Wembanyama’s at all. Or do you somehow think he told him to do it?
Care to respond to this, @electricat2 ? Let's hear your rationale.

Care to respond to this, @electricat2 ? Let's hear your rationale.
well #1 i have always been impressed with wembys demeanor and the way he carries himself. and AFTER hearing his interview it does kinda put the situation in a different light.
i guess with all the antics of players, like marant, people (me) assume the worse. and it appears that is the case here.
still with that said it is still a bad look for him whether it is his fault or not and im sure not the way he wanted to start making headlines

Not a good look for him no matter how you look at it.

Lol… well, I could look at it from the pre-hysteria perspective. That place I spent the first 30 or so years of my life before this country just got totally batshit crazy. From that perspective, you are responsible for your own behaviors/actions. Not somebody else’s. So I would say it ain’t any particular kind of “look” for Wemby at all.

still with that said it is still a bad look for him whether it is his fault or not and im sure not the way he wanted to start making headlines

I can assure you that Wemby doesn’t give two shits about this “headline”, and neither do the Spurs, Adam Silver, or the fans worldwide who will spend gobs of money to watch him play.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I can assure you that Wemby doesn’t give two shits about this “headline”, and neither do the Spurs, Adam Silver, or the fans worldwide who will spend gobs of money to watch him play.

I agree. Not a ton of people watching the NBA anymore anyways though.

I was reading an article that said the security guard is the head of security for the Spurs. Sorry but if your gonna be in that position you need to be able to handle yourself better.
I agree wholeheartedly...taking spears' celebrity status out of the equation, the bitchslap is your automatic go to move for a fan (woman) who gets to close to your ward's orbit? Seems quite amateruish, at the least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT