ADVERTISEMENT

The Oregon I watched Saturday can beat the Cheat

Cardsstink

All-SEC
Mar 20, 2017
Athletic as hell, FAST and playing like they are going to die if they lose.

Go Ducks !

(I predict UNC by 17 though, lol.)

Reactions: MakinMusic
Oregon is legit. I hope Brooks taunts NC the way he taunted Kansas. Dorsey, Bell and Brooks made them look like garbage. They are a tough team with a refuse to lose mentality, I think they're gonna beat the Tarheels.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I'm confident Oregon can get it done. That's the only time I watched them play an entire game all season.

I believe Oregon can get it done, but I feel the same Oregon we saw will choke as usual

Oregon was picked #1 in a preview magazine (maybe Athlon Sports) and I laughed. Not really laughing anymore, but them beating KU and UNC back-to-back would be quite a feat. I hope they do it but I'm not confident.

Rooting for Oregon but hard to beat the cheats without Bouchet and trying to overcome the officials.

I think UO can beat the Tarheels too and certainly hope they do. Right now, though, I am more convinced that I was earlier this season that Gonzaga is the real deal and feel they might win the whole thing now. If UO can't beat UNC I would hope the Zags take them down as I feel they will be SC in the other semi.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT