ADVERTISEMENT

THE MASTERS

Slow play is Koepka's kryptonite. Bennett in round three and now this may have thrown him off. It took him and Rahm almost 45 minutes to play the first two holes of round 4. Cantlay and Hovland are slow as sheet.

Rahm has this won now. LIV brass have to be beyond thrilled with how this has gone (outside Brooks imploding)

Cantlay has driven Brooks crazy. Brooks standing there arms folded in complete contempt on 16. Brooks was so pissed he never even noticed the smoking hot girl in the green hat behind him.

Reactions: drawing_dead
FtTcGBeXoAAd3uU

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
/
Cantlay has driven Brooks crazy. Brooks standing there arms folded in complete contempt on 16. Brooks was so pissed he never even noticed the smoking hot girl in the green hat behind him.

Bennett in the group ahead added to the snail's pace. PGA is the new LPGA.

Brooks just never was aggressive enough. He left way too many shots out there and he was continuously short on putts especially in the 2nd round when he could have ran away at one point.

When Brooks had that spectacular save sequence this morning on 10 to save par I thought that was the moment that would win the tournament for him, but he just couldn't switch off of autopilot and get aggressive again when he needed to. Like he was sedated or something.

Phil and Jordan lighting up the board today was the highlight of the tournament. They were going after each other all day. Phil pumping his fist on 18 showed you how fired up they were out there. Great stuff and the highlight of the tournament.

I’ve got a conference call with our team in India tomorrow morning. I wonder how many stayed up to watch that chip by Theegala on 16?

Theegala is outrageously talented. There are so much talent on the way up in golf. That's why we'll have no problems supporting the PGA and LIV.

PGA needs to study boxing's stupid reaction to the UFC as it cost them a few years. Both sports compliment each other and draw in and support the same fanbase. People that buy UFC PPV turn right around and buy boxing PPV, too. You don't want to drive a wedge in between them and that's exactly what the PGA has done.

Reactions: Kingseve1
There will never be a chance that anything chances between the PGA and LIV as long as Monahan and Norman are involved. They hate each other. Nice to think Monahan might have been doing a bit of squirming the last couple of days. Congratulations to Rahm well played.

Reactions: JLoad22
I don't really think Rahm played all that great. If Brooks just stays at 13 he wins. It was more about Brooks completely losing his aggressiveness to me moreso that it was Rahm doing anything special, except of course winning and I guess that's pretty special.

Compare Rahm and Brooks to Spieth and Mickelson today... imagine if the later was the duel to determine the winner today. Now THAT would have been some great golf.

I really like Rahm. What is surprising about him is he looks like a big dumb doofus type but when he gets interviewed he can discuss in depth and detail everything and everyone in and around the game. Very bright guy.

PGA needs to study boxing's stupid reaction to the UFC as it cost them a few years. Both sports compliment each other and draw in and support the same fanbase. People that buy UFC PPV turn right around and buy boxing PPV, too. You don't want to drive a wedge in between them and that's exactly what the PGA has done.

You're truly clueless.

Glad Rahm won, still think that LIV is a joke but no one ever said Koepka Mickelson, Reed, DJ and Cam Smith aren't phenomenal golfers. Phil is 1 of the top 6 or 8 golfers that ever lived in my opinion.

The majors got it right, if the LIV golfers meet the qualifications, they should be invited

If he could walk, maybe.

He’s done on tour.

But he will win again on Champions with a cart.
He almost lost his leg 2 years ago, didnt play for a year, and already made the cut at the most difficult tourney on the tour. He's not even 50. He'll be back.

Brooks driver left him - put to much pressure on rest of him game
Rahm is the steadiest player out there
LIV was big winner this week 3 in top 5
Absolutely killed the crew on Golf Channel

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT