ADVERTISEMENT

The Cow and Fat Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CatPhight is a a perfect embodiment of my point.

Lowest common denominator content on the regular.
Keep railing against it. The struggle matters. We can rid this message board of all the vermin if we just take a collective stand of solidarity.

protest-strike.gif
giphy.gif

I call him fat and cow sometimes. I honestly could care less if he weighed 600 lbs if he wasn’t such a loser.
I think he is a terrible co and person!
Terrible person? There are a lot of legit criticisms of Cal but this one needs some explaining.

Terrible coach...... OK. Terrible person? Please explain.

I used to be massive, topped out at 307. It took exactly 5 months of light exercise and self control to get down to 185 so I really have so sympathy for him. I wish someone had been actively telling me how embarrassing it was to be overconsuming like that. We have the bodies (and programs, apparently) we deserve. Specific inputs=Specific outputs. What crazy is Cow (and Stoops and Marrow fwiw) have access to nutritionists, trainers, gyms, prepared meals, etc etc at their workplace so they wouldn't even have to go out of their way to take advantage of those resources, and they all still look like complete slobs.

Name calling is the lowest level of an argument.

There are obviously legitimate criticisms of Coach Cal.

However as soon as someone starts calling him "Cow" or makes some sort of comments about him being fat I think it immediately discredits everything else they are saying.

Just weak minded stuff.
I agree. I mean, I can't stand the man at the moment, but he's still human. As are we all.

It’s the same ones who say stuff like “Dook” and think they did something. It’s so childish.

Rick Majerus was a beast of a coach and overweight. Weight has nothing to do with coaching ability.
Majerus could literally coach circles around Couch Cal...the weight thing is more about being fat and lazy as anything else, which was the polar opposite of Rick Majerus... if not for Pitino, he would have won at least 1 title...he was paired with us every single time in the 90's it seemed.

Majerus could literally coach circles around Couch Cal...the weight thing is more about being fat and lazy as anything else, which was the polar opposite of Rick Majerus... if not for Pitino, he would have won at least 1 title...he was paired with us every single time in the 90's it seemed.
Not arguing one way or the other, just stating facts.

However as soon as someone starts calling him "Cow" or makes some sort of comments about him being fat I think it immediately discredits everything else they are saying.

Just weak minded stuff.
Hey look I found a low-level weak minded feller...

ggaq5fv.png

Haven't read the thread but I'll give two thoughts:

1) Unfortunately, one of the cornerstones of the internet is to be mean and call people names like kids would. We act like children shouldn't do it, then we turn around as adults and act like children ourselves online. Ain't hard to just be a grown up and say Cal.
2) "Cow" is lame and while some here think its somehow clever, guess what? Louisville fans have been using the Cow insult for years on their boards. So all you're doing is stealing a rival's childish, lame insult toward our guy and making it your own. Good job, good effort.

Just weak minded stuff.
You know there are a lot of ways you could tell everyone that your fat but you absolutely nailed it!

Reactions: CatPhight
I’ll do my best to switch back. Here goes.

Coach Calipari is an overweight, lazy, unimaginative, and borderline incompetent in-game coach. His stubbonness and inability to adjust to the modern game, and his ridiculous contract have crippled this program.

You’re right, using his real name makes it so much better.

Last edited:
Haven't read the thread but I'll give two thoughts:

1) Unfortunately, one of the cornerstones of the internet is to be mean and call people names like kids would. We act like children shouldn't do it, then we turn around as adults and act like children ourselves online. Ain't hard to just be a grown up and say Cal.
2) "Cow" is lame and while some here think its somehow clever, guess what? Louisville fans have been using the Cow insult for years on their boards. So all you're doing is stealing a rival's childish, lame insult toward our guy and making it your own. Good job, good effort.
You say he’s ‘our guy’. That’s not true. A lot of ‘UK’s real guys’ despise him. He absolutely loathes the majority of BBN as well as several huge donors that now see him for what he is. I don’t think name calling is a good thing but if anyone ever deserved it I believe he’s brought it on himself.

I talk a lot of shit on here in good fun. But I freakin hate when people bag on folks for their appearance. Not just on a message board, but in life in general. My momma raised me better. Too bad some of y’all’s didn’t.

It’s not relegated to cal either. I don’t like when people make fun of bill selfs hair piece, call coach K a rat, or pitino the crypt keeper. I just hate that shit

If you’re a person that feels like they have to do that or you think it looks cool then your soul is dogshit. Simple as that.

I dont really care what he looks like so long as he coaches good, and builds our roster to the best of his ability, which isn't the case anymore. The dude doesn't wanna create a collective for NIL, he wants to do it all internally, and he's failing at it big time. We should have 2 or 3 dudes from the portal put on the roster each season to sprinkle in with our talented Freshman. But Cal is gonna Cow. He doesn't wanna guarantee NIL money because he's not friends with any UK boosters anymore. He's failing at his job. He deserves to be called Coach Cow.

He’s got fat and lazy. I don’t know what he’d do without his defenders/apologists. I guess just live off the 9 million a year he’s stealing from UK. His arrogance and condescending attitude has brought all of this on. He deserves it.
That’s pretty much it- explanation for anyone who needs it. Well said.

I talk a lot of shit on here in good fun. But I freakin hate when people bag on folks for their appearance. Not just on a message board, but in life in general. My momma raised me better. Too bad some of y’all’s didn’t.

It’s not relegated to cal either. I don’t like when people make fun of bill selfs hair piece, call coach K a rat, or pitino the crypt keeper. I just hate that shit

If you’re a person that feels like they have to do that or you think it looks cool then your soul is dogshit. Simple as that.
So according to your own thin skinned logic (your) post #66 in this thread, should be interpreted to be dogshit, correct?

Simple as that, momma raised a crypt keepers hypocrite 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT