ADVERTISEMENT

The Cincinnatis win again!!

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Thats not just 5 straight dubs, thats 5 straight dubs on the road!

If you boys can get to Cincy this weekend v Milwaukee its the biggest series in a full season in 10 yrs!

7-2 our last 9 gms

26-29 May 31 2023
26-51 July 2 2022

1st Series win v Boston since the Classic 1975 WS!!!

How insane of a turnaround is this!!!!

Last edited:
Are the Reds the best team in the majors? Probably a little too early to tell, but yes, they are.
If so then mlb is as bad as college bb. BALTIMORE AND CINCINNATI are good stories right now, but that's all they are. Shake the crystal 🔮 and ask again in August.

Reactions: warrior-cat
As a lifelong reds fan, just have to 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They aren’t the best at anything. A little streak will mean nothing soon enough.

Reactions: chroix
Wow. Thanks for this stat. They have improved, no doubt. Find some power and make deeper starts and we could certainly challenge this year.
Deeper starts is purely on David Bell. He has always pulled his starters too soon even though the BP is sorely lacking. He has to stop doing that even though he has shown no inclination to do so.

Reactions: warrior-cat
If so then mlb is as bad as college bb. BALTIMORE AND CINCINNATI are good stories right now, but that's all they are. Shake the crystal 🔮 and ask again in August.
I am a big Reds fan, but agree with you totally. I watch every game I can and have an app that allows me to get the games and while I am happy they are winning, it is just too early to toot the horn.

I'm buying Baltimore. They are building off a solid 2022 season that saw them finish with a winning record 83-79, the #1 farm system with 5 of the Top 10 prospects in 2023 expected to debut this season. Backing that up with a strong start 35-21, 2nd in the AL East which is what they needed to prove last year wasn't a fluke but a step in the right direction. The future is bright for them. Anthony Santander, the catcher Adley Rutschman and the SP Tyler Wells are legit.

Cincinnati is doing what I needed to see of them. Showing glimpses of success much like the 2009 Reds team did with young prospects that came up that season right before winning the NL Central in 2010. Far from a finished product but look at where they are compared to this point last season. Right in the mix on June 1st. The wheels may all fall off still with a daunting schedule ahead but Cincinnati has help with Elly De La Cruz, Christian Encarnacion-Strand, Andrew Abbott & TJ Hopkins still to come that should make 2024 an interesting season with the growth this team has had through 2 months.

Last edited:
Elly De La Cruz time in Cincinnati. Andrew Abbott debut last night. The future is here. Christian Encarnacion-Strand should be up at some point this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT