ADVERTISEMENT

The Brooks’ situation

Here's the likely thing with Brooks and I don't know this of course but I suspect it. Brooks doesn't want to be here. Like the rest of them he came here last year expecting to work his way into the draft. Coming back this year is not what he likely wants to do or where he wants to be. This may have nothing to do with this so-called injury. But its possible he's not happy at all with his circumstances right now.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Hey Dolores, did you hear the rumor about Bill and Susie. I heard she had an affair....with the butcher. No way Sally, I heard it was with the gardner. They're getting a divorce.

Oh no ladies, you both got it wrong. He was having the affair....with another man.

Actually all 3 of you are wrong. He was planning a surprise birthday party for Susie and her sister was helping him.

We don’t want him at Indiana!
I don't know why you wouldn't, I think Keion can be a solid college player. The problem is, he thought he was a OAD player, he's not. He is the perfect example of a kid that probably needs 3 to 4 years of college. But we all know that won't happen. Staying a second year (or more) is trending toward failure in Cal's OAD program. He'll leave after this year (if not before) and probably be a career overseas player if I had to guess.

He'll be back. Cal can't wait to shoehorn him in at the 3 spot and have his DREAM lineup of Clarke, Boston, Brooks, Jackson and Sarr. Five guys with 10-foot wingspans who can't shoot a lick.
I do think this may be the reason for the Clarke experiment at PG. If he doesn’t play point then either he or Boston have to come off the bench when Brooks comes back.

I thought someone posted that Brooks was ineligible for period of time for an off court violation?

I hear so much from some of you that , a little birdie told me this , or, insiders told me that. We even had one guy saying that he heard from an insider exactly what Fletcher said in the airport. But, he just cant share.
My question. Why havent any of you well connected, in the know guys , managed to get the true scoop on Brooks. It seems it should be quite easy for you connected guys to find out. Your opinions are shared in every Brooks post but why are you hiding the real facts. Is it possible you guys really dont know shit about shit.

I hear so much from some of you that , a little birdie told me this , or, insiders told me that. We even had one guy saying that he heard from an insider exactly what Fletcher said in the airport. But, he just cant share.
My question. Why havent any of you well connected, in the know guys , managed to get the true scoop on Brooks. It seems it should be quite easy for you connected guys to find out. Your opinions are shared in every Brooks post but why are you hiding the real facts. Is it possible you guys really dont know shit about shit.
or it’s possible it’s been kept quiet.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
When is everyone gonna realized that our program is here for one reason and one reason only. And that is to get the kids to nba. No one cares about wins, loses, history, etc. It’s about about the player and getting them to the league and getting paid.

Why in the hell would he be here this semester, never play a second, and want to transfer. That doesn’t make any sense. Why wouldn’t he have left after last season if he wanted to transfer?
Just saying what I’ve heard. Maybe finishing the semester.

I have questioned my best source on Brooks and he has no clue. This friend of mine used to be extremely close with Cals staff, now just somewhat connected; not nearly as much; but still does talk to one guy a bit. But as I said, he has no clue on Brooks. Told me he assumed it was grades. Just assumption on his part.

Whether Brooks comes back or not, there is enough justification to not start Clarke or Boston. A whole preseason of hype didn't improve their games.
Brooks IMO, is satisfying academic requirements, then he can leave without impacting the team's academic standing.
Has he even been practicing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT