ADVERTISEMENT

The best mod of RR

Who’s the best mod of the board.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve noticed the mods aren’t touching the thread.

I bet JedWar is watching getting pissed off he did as poor as he did.

I mean I was expecting more votes for Jed too.

Looking at the data though, science is science.

I’m gonna start calling him JeBwar.

I've had one run-in with one of the mods since I've been posting on here. I got a thread removed that was basically mocking and poking fun of one of the most persistent and long-lasting trolls on CI. This troll pretended to be an insider, constantly trashed many of the regulars on here, called people names, and eventually was banned but came back under many new usernames after that.

I created a thread poking fun of this troll's username (PJShaiVanBaker69) and of his posting style. This mod removed my thread for "inappropriate content" then went on to explain how bad inappropriate content is. I then asked what about my thread exactly was inappropriate. He told me that he shouldn't have to explain it to me as it was so obvious that shouldn't be creating a thread about a user I don't like and basically questioning my intelligence. I then had to explain my thread wasn't even a fraction as bad as many of the things he said to many posters daily. I never received a reply from my last message. I actually didn't know this one mod was even a mod until this incident, and after looking at their posting history, I discovered they only stay on the football board.

Anyway, I like most all the mods on here, but my vote definitely has to go to IL Wildcat. I would probably have voted for him before, but his recent story about UT fans definitely won my vote. [thumb2]

Yeah, that about sums up the mods here.

Also, IL Wildcat is a mod?! I mean, totally deserving. Great write ups. Doesn't just sit behind a screen picking boogers. But I thought he'd do a better job cleaning up nonsensical posters.

I'll have to go to him directly for some of Kansas/Duke fans here. Otherwise, it's like being on line at the DMV.

Reactions: morgousky

tumblr_np6jb1jJY61tvav1do4_400.gif

One thing about the mods I don’t like.

On the NBA boards the mods have to answer threads like this and be held accountable. Seems like on the college boards the mods are more secretive.

Wonder which one put the perms on willy.....

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Btw, who the hell is the Martin guy?

Very weird situation.

I’ve had a few run ins and he was nice, but he swoops in and out like a hawk with rabies.

Never know what to make of him.

Martinism. He’s got some kind of blue and black avatar thing.

Reactions: drcats2013
I have to confess, I haven't even seen Martinism. I'm being serious. No offense Martin. If I get banned I know who did it!

When were you a mod and why was it removed.
Man it was a few years back. When Steve Jones was at HOB. I think when they switched somethings over and we went to CI they lessened the number of mods. I had become rather inactive as a mod so I never asked about it lol.

I will find out who didn’t vote for me. I didn’t either but others should have.

We should all be ashamed...I mean, this thread was set up like a weak ass curve ball and we all swung and missed...
modsquadtitle.jpg

I will find out who didn’t vote for me. I didn’t either but others should have.
I voted for someone else because I felt sorry for them...yeah, that's it. I didn't want that person to feel bad. You know, it's 2019, everyone is a winner and gets a trophy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Man it was a few years back. When Steve Jones was at HOB. I think when they switched somethings over and we went to CI they lessened the number of mods. I had become rather inactive as a mod so I never asked about it lol.

After he was put out to pasture he just plays on the range

giphy.gif

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
I just noticed that I can change my vote! Hoo Hoo! I can be bought! I'm selling my vote for free tickets to this weekends game against Florida. :alien:

When were you a mod and why was it removed.

Steve Jones made me a mod. Was a mod for a few years. New format came and lost moderator status along with it. Could’ve got it back, but didn’t care enough to have it. You pretty much just get emailed all day long with people bitching about other posters on here.

Reactions: Cardsstink
Steve Jones made me a mod. Was a mod for a few years. New format came and lost moderator status along with it. Could’ve got it back, but didn’t care enough to have it. You pretty much just get emailed all day long with people bitching about other posters on here.

Sorry about that. I didn't like many of them.

Reactions: Nubb16

[roll]

I voted for jedwar only because he hasn’t made any bracketology post lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT