ADVERTISEMENT

Summer “hot posters” of the year awards and the new RPOY top spot.

I was kinda psyched to make the list until I saw Drew UK Fan and Runnin Richie were the top 2 😂😂 Shoulda known as I tend to keep bad company in my personal life too. But I guess it’s more fun that way? Idk, I don’t know anything different.

Still, being compared to Cindy Crawford is a good thing. Reminds me of a Reddit post I saw years back where someone asked if you would like to know how many times someone masturbated while thinking of you. I’m almost certain I wouldn’t be compared to Cindy within those parameters…

Anyway I will arrogantly accept this title as a great poster (Morg knows best, we all know that), as most of you will see through my attempts at humility anyway. I’m not around much in the off-season particularly in July where it gets very dead. This thread has me pretty jazzed to to talk about the team though, so I can’t wait to post some Bahamas reactions. Gonna be a fun year I think.

EDIT: I also want to point out I made this list while enduring back to back month long bans DURING the season. I’m gonna play it cool this year and make a run for RPOY.

Last edited:
We have these every summer and I futured I’d mix it up. I will be listing the Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards. Also top top 7 outside of that and 2 alternates.

First, the also ran posters. This alternate award goes to the two posters who weren’t the top 10. Could have just been a single post that I thought was ridiculous or I feel you need a lot of work, but in this world not everyone can be a winner and here we go.

**Alternates - Gonzo

1. Even though he’s Gonzo, smoke, a no more, Gonzo attempted to make many contributions throughout the years. I think a little too much bad posting shot the ego a bit, and he decided to just stay away instead of confronting that. But I wanted to offer the first alternate spot to Gonzo.

2. Ed. The guy obviously needs some help posting but he’s here everyday. I think with some encouragement he could have a decent take or two sometime in the upcoming year. I hope that encouragement starts here.

Congrats on the alternate award you guys.

Next we have the top 7 outside of the top 3 finalist.

#10- Okcatscomputer - very underrate poster who gets UK basketball more than most.

#9 - Chroix - Really good poster that has an understanding of UK basketball to a great degree. Although he struggles to take a real position, he’s open to everyone’s opinion. I feel he’s very deserving of this list.

#8 - BBUK - The old, old, old guard. Understanding what we’re doing here is simply what this guy does. If you havent paid attention you should start.

#7- TD Williams - Not sure who TD is, and I think I’m spelling that right, but he’s a man on a mission.

#6 - BigKari - an old regular who agrees with me zero % of the time politically. But I have the ability to look past the defects and see a great poster, sort of like an old Cindy Crawford on the wall with cracks, bends, and fading all over it.

#5 - bbncal02 - although we don’t always agree, this guy has made a strong push this year toward putting UK first. Highly commendable. Always enjoy reading his post. Sweet guy too.

#4- Kywildcat41086 - When you think about a real Kentucky boy who gets it, this guy should slap your oblongotta (spl?) He might as well be the baby love child of Joe B and Cawood. If there was a 4th precious metal award he would get it. Might as well consider him the Gold Plated award.

********************** From the top 5 down it was super hard. Nearly interchangeable. I know I have forgotten some, meeks43thebest for one. Thought about him after the was made too lazy to change it. Son of Saul is another that for some reason I forgot but too lazy to change the list.

It’s time to announce the goats.

Bronze Award - This board would be hard to function without this guy. As an OG of calling fake insiders, I never could put this one down.

The Bronze Award goes to RandolphDaltonFan. Congratulations.

Silver Award - When you think Alpha UK fan, you think this guy. Big in all the right places, this guy is known for not only getting UK to a sick degree, but also helps protect the program. Wanna be a do nothing assistant and collect checks? Not with this guy around no sir. This award goes to Joel Justus’ worst enemy, and although he will eventually have some blood pressure problems to work through….

The Silver Award goes to Drew_UKfan. Congratulations.

Now the big one and I know there were several who could go into this spot. But it can only be held by the one, the Rafters Poster of The Year Award. This years RPOY goes to a guy that’s constantly making sacrifices by posting scathing truths about the state of the program. He understands the real meaning behind the Nike slogan stand for something even if it means sacrificing everything. Known to find himself in timeout over truth telling, yet comes back stronger each time, I want to thank him for his contributions by making him the RPOY.

Gold Award this year is presented to @RunninRichie.

All of these guys have abilities that shouldn’t go unnoticed. Take a moment and congratulate them all on a job well done.
I’m disappointed in this list Morgromcat!

What in the world could they be talking about to have so much content? Hahah
They could probably do an episode about his message board site. :p

600x600bb.jpg

Oh I didn’t know it was invitation only…

I’ll show myself to the door….:oops:

That'll be a first. jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk...;) (I am a masochist, I expected to be vilified and rightfully so but, you showed grace. I am thankful!)

• Haha
Reactions: Bkocats
Clearly, you’re just a rabid incel! You obviously have a bad case of Morg Derangement Syndrome, too. And, I completely agree with you. 😂

You’re another I forgot. Definitely should have made the list. In my defense, I smoke a lot of week for a really, really long time.

• Haha
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
We have these every summer and I futured I’d mix it up. I will be listing the Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards. Also top top 7 outside of that and 2 alternates.

First, the also ran posters. This alternate award goes to the two posters who weren’t the top 10. Could have just been a single post that I thought was ridiculous or I feel you need a lot of work, but in this world not everyone can be a winner and here we go.

**Alternates - Gonzo

1. Even though he’s Gonzo, smoke, a no more, Gonzo attempted to make many contributions throughout the years. I think a little too much bad posting shot the ego a bit, and he decided to just stay away instead of confronting that. But I wanted to offer the first alternate spot to Gonzo.

2. Ed. The guy obviously needs some help posting but he’s here everyday. I think with some encouragement he could have a decent take or two sometime in the upcoming year. I hope that encouragement starts here.

Congrats on the alternate award you guys.

Next we have the top 7 outside of the top 3 finalist.

#10- Okcatscomputer - very underrate poster who gets UK basketball more than most.

#9 - Chroix - Really good poster that has an understanding of UK basketball to a great degree. Although he struggles to take a real position, he’s open to everyone’s opinion. I feel he’s very deserving of this list.

#8 - BBUK - The old, old, old guard. Understanding what we’re doing here is simply what this guy does. If you havent paid attention you should start.

#7- TD Williams - Not sure who TD is, and I think I’m spelling that right, but he’s a man on a mission.

#6 - BigKari - an old regular who agrees with me zero % of the time politically. But I have the ability to look past the defects and see a great poster, sort of like an old Cindy Crawford on the wall with cracks, bends, and fading all over it.

#5 - bbncal02 - although we don’t always agree, this guy has made a strong push this year toward putting UK first. Highly commendable. Always enjoy reading his post. Sweet guy too.

#4- Kywildcat41086 - When you think about a real Kentucky boy who gets it, this guy should slap your oblongotta (spl?) He might as well be the baby love child of Joe B and Cawood. If there was a 4th precious metal award he would get it. Might as well consider him the Gold Plated award.

********************** From the top 5 down it was super hard. Nearly interchangeable. I know I have forgotten some, meeks43thebest for one. Thought about him after the was made too lazy to change it. Son of Saul is another that for some reason I forgot but too lazy to change the list.

It’s time to announce the goats.

Bronze Award - This board would be hard to function without this guy. As an OG of calling fake insiders, I never could put this one down.

The Bronze Award goes to RandolphDaltonFan. Congratulations.

Silver Award - When you think Alpha UK fan, you think this guy. Big in all the right places, this guy is known for not only getting UK to a sick degree, but also helps protect the program. Wanna be a do nothing assistant and collect checks? Not with this guy around no sir. This award goes to Joel Justus’ worst enemy, and although he will eventually have some blood pressure problems to work through….

The Silver Award goes to Drew_UKfan. Congratulations.

Now the big one and I know there were several who could go into this spot. But it can only be held by the one, the Rafters Poster of The Year Award. This years RPOY goes to a guy that’s constantly making sacrifices by posting scathing truths about the state of the program. He understands the real meaning behind the Nike slogan stand for something even if it means sacrificing everything. Known to find himself in timeout over truth telling, yet comes back stronger each time, I want to thank him for his contributions by making him the RPOY.

Gold Award this year is presented to @RunninRichie.

All of these guys have abilities that shouldn’t go unnoticed. Take a moment and congratulate them all on a job well done.
What about SOS? He's been a consistent poster for YEARS...

If you feel like you were left out, come join my wolfpac. The nWo Wolfpac, baybee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT