ADVERTISEMENT

Thamel and Forde say UK mentioned in FBI scandal

Every big school may have dirty apporches to get their targets.However,I think cal and k and other successful coach may not as clean as we think. 2017,maybe Richards?He is not good at academy.

I think at UK, Cal has been very clean.

That’s what lawyers do. Pump sunshine into everyone’s lives. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did you know that lawyer in Kentucky that was killed by that crazy female? 29 and finished Law School. Bad way to go.

I say did you know him because well, Kentucky is a small state and everyone knows everyone

Reactions: irishcat1965
All I know for sure is that my wife gets very upset when we have a porch that is dirty.

And also, this thread title would be zapped if I were a mod. Should be altered. I know it's kind of correct , but it reads like unnecessary "fake news" the way it's written. To untrained people, trolls, or agenda driven fans, it's all they need.

Kansas fans that post here no doubt are using it to wash themselves over in "everyone does it" theory when in fact Kentucky and Kansas are in two totally different situations.

These two are so out of touch with what is going on in college basketball that they just re-tread what they were reporting last year till the Judge shut them down.They have access to a defense attorney and now that the trial has started they can resurface,throw a current date on info they had last year and call it reporting

They leaked some info to Vitale in order to spark some interest and give the appearance of some new news

The only positive in all of this is that as college basketball is dragged thru the mud created by shoe companies,agents and parents/handlers looking to cash in, the NCAA is being exposed as the pompous, bumbling,crooked self serving bureaucracy that it is..Mark Emmert has been shown to be the insignificant cowardly clown that he is.

Brian Brown has been getting paid to play ball since like 7th grade. That’s crazy.

My PC must be old. I only got this:

How near the nuclear power plant hit by the tsunami lives

Did it again using the Samsung translator app on my phone and got another different translation.

In a nuclear power plant in the tsunami, do you live in some place near?

I believe if you translate it back to Japanese and then back to English, you get something different each time. [laughing]

Did it again using the Samsung translator app on my phone and got another different translation.

In a nuclear power plant in the tsunami, do you live in some place near?

I believe if you translate it back to Japanese and then back to English, you get something different each time. [laughing]

Good tries! The original question was: How close do you live to the nuclear power plant that was hit by the tsunami?.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT