ADVERTISEMENT

Thamel and Forde say UK mentioned in FBI scandal

Am I the only one that didn't see a mention of UK in that story?

Schools included in the initial set of charging documents in September 2017, and in subsequent superseding indictments, knew this day was coming: Arizona, N.C. State, Kansas, Maryland, Louisville, USC, Auburn and Miami. Others have been mentioned in testimony this week: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Washington and Utah. More will follow. On Monday, Judge Lewis A. Kaplan mentioned LSU, Creighton, DePaul, Oklahoma State and Texas to jurors.

100% correct and the audience they’re going after for hits IS US. They know if they mention UK they will get hits. So why not throw the name in there, even if it’s of minimal importance and see if it works. Could there be more than the bam and Knox info we already know about? Sure, I guess, but i doubt it.

Exactly. I believe 100 percent that nobody at UK has been involved in paying for any player, so I am not worried about that. Only thing I could see is maybe a recruit was being offered money by other programs, but came to UK. Like Bam.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Every big school may have dirty apporches to get their targets.However,I think cal and k and other successful coach may not as clean as we think. 2017,maybe Richards?He is not good at academy.

b6330b74761a80630e0ebc7242ceba33--retail-quotes-secret-secret.jpg

These two are so out of touch with what is going on in college basketball that they just re-tread what they were reporting last year till the Judge shut them down.They have access to a defense attorney and now that the trial has started they can resurface,throw a current date on info they had last year and call it reporting

They leaked some info to Vitale in order to spark some interest and give the appearance of some new news

The only positive in all of this is that as college basketball is dragged thru the mud created by shoe companies,agents and parents/handlers looking to cash in, the NCAA is being exposed as the pompous, bumbling,crooked self serving bureaucracy that it is..Mark Emmert has been shown to be the insignificant cowardly clown that he is.

There is so much to do in wild and wonderful West Virginia. Buy brad paisley T-shirt’s, and visit the birth place of Mary Lou retton.

Thamel still salty that Noel and Green passed up his Alma mater Syracuse for Kentucky?

Seriously though, everything about this guy screams vengeful virgin.

He was the same one that made all of Kanter news big time, tried to run with the stories that Davis and Noel was dirty as well.. Guy is a loser, with a sad life..

Not sure any of this matters. College Basketball and the NCAA are in a tailspin with everything from shoe companies to prostitution to bad handlers. So many more pressing people and schools in front of Kentucky and Cal.. But if the NCAA ever decided to push that all that aside to try and hammer us solely.. I think Kentucky, Mitch and Sandy would tell the NCAA to off themselves and bury them once and for all.

I bet a $1,000,000 this is what Dick V was referring to. He'd never say a word if it was an ACC school.

Really means nothing since UK did nothing. BTW, BAM was offered money to go to N.C. State. He didn't go there so I'm assuming he didn't get paid.

FBI, & NCAA have spent the summer making sure they covered all of Duke's tracks. :)

FBI look into Nike & Bagley? Or is this all selective justice?
The NCAA and FBI will look at Dook as soon as hell freezes over !! maybe not even that soon !

Not sure any of this matters. College Basketball and the NCAA are in a tailspin with everything from shoe companies to prostitution to bad handlers. So many more pressing people and schools in front of Kentucky and Cal.. But if the NCAA ever decided to push that all that aside to try and hammer us solely.. I think Kentucky, Mitch and Sandy would tell the NCAA to off themselves and bury them once and for all.
It is not beyond the NCAA to do something like that,I wonder what our response would be.I would like to think as you suggest but I am not as confident about it as I would like to be.

I do think this trial is the beginning of the end for the NCAA as we have known it for the past 40 or 50 years.

UNCheat signed Naasir Little who has been implicated of being offered $150,000 from Arizona. Guess UNCheat outbid them?

Oh and Sean Miller didn't know about the $200,000 offer to DeAndre Ayton? [sick]
Isn't it strange that no coaches knew anything about anything? They all took several pages out of Ol' Roy's playbook

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Kentucky was mentioned last week but nothing we have to be afraid of... if adidas knew we were attached to “other agents” then the guy would of named the agents too.

Ho woe I am from PoopTarian. Eyes been wathing you meerons for years. I speak poopy yo know mees exagrunt ball payer.

Such a thread....such a thread...(I think this is a first) I don't know what to state. You all did it all...

images

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
UNCheat signed Naasir Little who has been implicated of being offered $150,000 from Arizona. Guess UNCheat outbid them?

Oh and Sean Miller didn't know about the $200,000 offer to DeAndre Ayton? [sick]

We can't say that, without the same implication about Bam.
Maybe Little just wanted to go to school without going to classes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT