ADVERTISEMENT

Texas playing Kansas tough….

42-21 with 8:59 to go in the third. No shame in this for Texas though. It’s only been 13 years since Kansas won a conference road game.

That’s ALMOST sad to see. How the hell do you lose to one of the worst teams in college football. Woof.

Texas having BCG syndrome. I mean that program was the UK BB of FB for awhile.

How in the hell does their fan base not tar and feather the coach and AD?

Reactions: gojvc and SosaUK87
Why shouldn't Kansas win? They have an immense advantage in in state recruiting and money, has Texas ever won in this series?
Wtf are you smoking?

Is that sarcasm? KU is 1-8. Now 2-8. They’ve NEVER WON at Texas.

KU has one sport. Basketball.

Ha ha! They should fire Sark tonight.
Some things can’t happen, losing to Kansas is one, and losing to Kansas AT HOME is another. Herman had them playing pretty good, not great or elite. Sark was supposed to take the program to the next level. My wife is a UT alumn, I have to think they are in meltdown mode. This wasn’t a rebuild exercise, Sark had enough pieces in place to beat….Kansas.

If I am not mistaken, when Claiborne’s first team went 0-10-1, the tie was with Kansas.

That is relevant somehow.

Reactions: gojvc
Some things can’t happen, losing to Kansas is one, and losing to Kansas AT HOME is another. Herman had them playing pretty good, not great or elite. Sark was supposed to take the program to the next level. My wife is a UT alumn, I have to think they are in meltdown mode. This wasn’t a rebuild exercise, Sark had enough pieces in place to beat….Kansas.
I think Sark has taken them to the next level. It's just a level down from where they were which was above average.

• Haha
Reactions: gojvc and BlueBallz
What does Texas bring to the SEC?

Millions of the “Eyes of Texas,” and billions of added revenue.

If you think the SEC has a financial advantage now, wait 3 years for the new TV contracts when we pass the Big Ten like it’s a dying horse on the backstretch, and more than double the conference division money of all other conferences.

The additions of UTw and Oklahoma render the rest of college football “little league,” in comparison.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT