ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: BYU students made to remove shirts or be kicked out

This is where we're at as a country? People can't handle a "Horns Down" or "Ls Down" gesture? Geez Louise this country is going Charmin soft just like our front court. Let the kids have a little fun. Is this really vile or disgusting in any way, shape or form? C'mon Mark Pope, let it go and coach!

And they went have to. The SEC told them that rule would NOT carry over. We don’t have snow flakes down here.
Down here? We're more than 500 miles north of Austin (the people with the biggest problem with it). I have read that there is no Big12 rule keeping students from exploiting the 'horns down', and suspect it's more of a BYU religious thing. TCU ought to brutalize them.

Down here? We're more than 500 miles north of Austin (the people with the biggest problem with it). I have read that there is no Big12 rule keeping students from exploiting the 'horns down', and suspect it's more of a BYU religious thing. TCU ought to brutalize them.
SEC. Down here. The conference.

And it’s a penalty in the Big 12 to mock the Horns Up signal. So BYU, knowing Texas is a big crybaby about it especially their basketball coach, made BYU students take them off.

SEC. Down here. The conference.

And it’s a penalty in the Big 12 to mock the Horns Up signal. So BYU, knowing Texas is a big crybaby about it especially their basketball coach, made BYU students take them off.
My point, to your "We don't have snowflakes down here"... is that Texas (at least basketball) are the 'snowflakes' that started all this controversy. And that they are certainly 'down here'.
I am unable to find reference to where it is a penalty in the Big12 to mock 'Horns Up'... I can understand that it might be for a player during the game, but never for a fan. And probably not a player after a game (as with the UT/UCF incident).
I'm not saying that's not true, only that I cannot find reference to it. If true... it is another sad indicator of our how far our liberties have regressed.

We will regret allowing Texas to join the SEC.
The Longhorns have caused grave damage to every conference they have been in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT