ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Wilson Question

I would say the coaches were more than a little disappointed

Mmmmmmm. . . . . I bet Coach House was smiling, slightly, when the defensive 1's shut down the offense.

Unlike you, I don’t actually have an opinion. I don’t know how anyone could who has not seen practice.

So, fans without knowledge can speculate all they want. It’s what fans do. But, they don’t know.

What are opinions like?

Hint: Everyone has one, and some stink more than others. [Mine excluded].

Wilson doesn’t seem like he sees the he field very well. Maybe that will come with time. But he needs to learn at a faster pace or we won’t reach out full potential this year.

This aged well. I got trashed, called a troll, always negative, and a few other things for saying be patient with Terry Wilson because he's gonna need a few years to develop based on his ho hum JUCO season. My apologies to @Caveman Catfan @TBCat @3kidsandme @aikenite4uk @BlueTick2 and @jauk11

Sorry for being so "negative" by giving my honest opinion I had based on watching his games. I still think he will need a few years to develop but I mean that in the most positive way possible.

Last edited:
Who was the coach calling him nonstop when he was on his UK visit? I’m thinking Mullen, but didn’t remember.

I said it before the season that putting our eggs in Terrys basket is bad move. His numbers at JUCO were pathetic and IMO if we had just a serviceable QB this year we would be 11-1 or 10-2. The kid is a decent guy but he is NOT an SEC qb. I shutter to think about him without Snell behind him. He`s just not very good and if hes that much better than Hoak we are in trouble in near future

I said it before the season that putting our eggs in Terrys basket is bad move. His numbers at JUCO were pathetic and IMO if we had just a serviceable QB this year we would be 11-1 or 10-2. The kid is a decent guy but he is NOT an SEC qb. I shutter to think about him without Snell behind him. He`s just not very good and if hes that much better than Hoak we are in trouble in near future
Be careful, giving your honest assessment makes you a troll.

Reactions: raftingwhitewater11
This aged well. I got trashed, called a troll, always negative, and a few other things for saying be patient with Terry Wilson because he's gonna need a few years to develop based on his ho hum JUCO season. My apologies to @Caveman Catfan @TBCat @3kidsandme @aikenite4uk @BlueTick2 and @jauk11

Sorry for being so "negative" by giving my honest opinion I had based on watching his games. I still think he will need a few years to develop but I mean that in the most positive way possible.

You are sincerely negative. Awesome for you!

You are sincerely negative. Awesome for you!
You sincerely called me a troll for saying Terry Wilson had a ho hum JuCo season and would need time to develop on this level. People like you who overhyped him and trashed everyone who tried to be reasonable about the reality of the situation is why we are where we are now.

Mad because you look ridiculous.

Don’t be mad. It’s just football. Don’t be self righteous. It’s JUST football.

Reading back through this thread (joy!), I feel comfortable with every post I made. I also love that you had to wait 10 games before you thought you could revive the thread and claim redemption. LOL

7-3

Last edited:
You sincerely called me a troll for saying Terry Wilson had a ho hum JuCo season and would need time to develop on this level. People like you who overhyped him and trashed everyone who tried to be reasonable about the reality of the situation is why we are where we are now.

Show me:

(1) where I called you a “troll” for that opinion. I am trying to find that.

(2) where I overhyped Terry.

Thanks.

Don’t be mad. It’s just football. Don’t be self righteous. It’s JUST football.

Reading back through this thread (joy!), I feel comfortable with every post I made. I also love that you had to wait 10 games before you thought you could revive the thread and claim redemption. LOL

7-3
It will take Terry Wilson a few years to develop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT