ADVERTISEMENT

Terrence Clarke declares

Why in the world did he have to say "renounce my eligibility"?!!!! That makes it sound like a final DIG at UK and the #BBN.

Why in the world does Cal CONTINUE to bring in these kids that have an over-inflated image of themselves that can't produce at a level needed for UK to win at the highest level? It wasn't that way the first 8 years.

What has happened to the coach that stated after the 2013 season that he "would NEVER be held hostage again" by players and their entourage???!!! I want that Cal back!!!!

@kybassfan aka @kl40504 main objective is to rebuke any criticism of Cal, even if it’s warranted. So he created 2-3 more accounts to make it seem like he has more people agreeing with him 😂
EXACTLY. The guy is just odd. He always says something to get a response. Probably doesn’t have much of a normal social life. I thought he had multiple accounts for quite some time.

Whether he makes the NBA, goes to the g-league, or overseas, he can move on with making some money. If none of those work out for him, he can come back to finish his degree for free. The only risk for him is missing out on a better draft position next year. IMO, the lifetime scholarship takes away a lot of the risk associated with leaving early.

EXACTLY. The guy is just odd. He always says something to get a response. Probably doesn’t have much of a normal social life. I thought he had multiple accounts for quite some time.
He's outed 3 of them. I think that ftp00 whatever guy is also another of his accounts. The guy with Fred Flintstone as his avatar.

Reactions: UKortho
Let’s hope Cal has learned his lesson after the likes of Vanderbilt and Clarke and never gets another one of these kids. Also, was he (or whoever wrote it) trying to write an essay for the SAT with that goodbye note? Pretty odd situation all around.

• Haha
Reactions: Chuckinden
Terrence Clarke will never be a wildcat in my eyes. He should never get the support of the BBN.
Yeah. Some of these guys I can’t bring myself to root for. It’s cool when guys that gave themselves to the program succeed.

But when you flop and go pro—I’m whatever on you. Vanderbilt, Whitney, etc. Go enjoy the G league kids.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Never thought I’d ever witness anyone beat Pitino but hey Terrence, thanks for that 10 second phuckin dude. Never recruit a guy like this ever again.

Reactions: Cats192
It's ok, cya Terrence..Cal needs to put together a team of top transfers maybe 4-5 transfer starters..this year will be different than grad transfers..there will be some stars to be had...

So Kentucky basketball is now resorting to hopefully getting 4-5 “top transfers”. Which stars will there be? Which ones are considering Kentucky?

Man tho. If we get 4-5 grad transfers that’ll make for the biggest senior night for Kentucky in over a decade!

So Kentucky basketball is now resorting to hopefully getting 4-5 “top transfers”. Which stars will there be? Which ones are considering Kentucky?

Man tho. If we get 4-5 grad transfers that’ll make for the biggest senior night for Kentucky in over a decade!
Keep up. this year anyone can transfer and play right away..doesn't have to be GT's..there will be some great college players available.

You when you quote yourself:

tenor.gif
I must pump but have no pump , the KyBassFan story

I can see myself flipping channels 4 years from now and settling on a G League game for 5 mins, mainly because I got distracted by something else, not because I care in any way about a G League game. I can envision hearing the name Terrence Clarke and thinking to myself, "that name sounds familiar, wonder where he played his college ball?"

Which is the most sad?

The adult “men” who spent hours here venting their infantile fury and piling sad-sack ridicule on a teenager deciding to live his life the way he wants - and not the way they want?

Or is it the intrepid web sleuths who spent hours “exposing” someone whose alleged crime is being too positive about a basketball program and coach —which interrupts the adolescent hate-fest of a bunch of losers who have so little going in their lives that heaping abuse on Kentucky basketball is how they feel alive?

Close call.

• Haha
Reactions: kl40504 and Mike-D
Which is the most sad?

The adult “men” who spent hours here venting their infantile fury and piling sad-sack ridicule on a teenager deciding to live his life the way he wants - and not the way they want?

Or is it the intrepid web sleuths who spent hours “exposing” someone whose alleged crime is being too positive about a basketball program and coach —which interrupts the adolescent hate-fest of a bunch of losers who have so little going in their lives that heaping abuse on Kentucky basketball is how they feel alive?

Close call.

When you come to Kentucky, score 77 total points, fake an injury to try and protect your draft stock, and then go pro, don't expect the fans to embrace you. Especially after winning 9 games.

And now there is a story on HOB that says the kid was an absolute cancer inside the locker room, and probably wouldn't have been welcomed back regardless.

Last edited:
Has any player ended his career with a worse record. UK was 1-7 in games in which Clarke played.
I honestly think he hurt what little chemistry we had v Miss St. The back to back turnovers really put UK in a pickle too.

He did a few good things but over all he had a below avg. game and probably should not have played.

When you come to Kentucky, score 77 total points, fake an injury to try and protect your draft stock, and then go pro, don't expect the fans to embrace the you. Especially after winning 9 games.

And now there is a story on HOB that says the kid was an absolute cancer inside the locker room, and probably wouldn't have been welcomed back regardless.
Man. Cal and his staff really did their homework on this class huh? Cal had an actual moment of honesty and revealed info on Clarke. Quickly realized what he had done, next game Clarke is in a boot. WHat a shambles Cal has turned UK into.
This is what you get when you tell recruits...give me six months and I will get you millions of dollars. I wish Cal was leaving with him.

If he wasn’t going to be asked to come back, why did Cal play him against Miss. St in the first place?

In a system where players were allowed to make any money while playing college basketball players like Clarke probably stay. Everything about the current system is busted

While I do not disagree with your main sentiment, I don't think Clark would have sold enough t-shirts to stick around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT