ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee

TuckyFB

All-SEC
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2016
They used to compete for the SEC East and National Championships but now their biggest claim to fame is having UK be their super bowl for the last two years in the regular season and knocking us out of the Gator Bowl because of Fat Phil and his whining.

How the mighty have fallen.

Oh yeah, I hope you lurking Tenn fans enjoy seeing UK take Baron on Dec 18th.

Reactions: RunninRichie
fulmer.jpg

Clearly, they never intended to honor any preliminary commitment to the MCB. Leave it to Fat Phil to alienate a bowl committee in Tennessee just to play head games (he thinks) with UK and our shared recruiting targets. What a tool. I can assure you, the MCB committee and Nashville chamber aren't terribly excited. They swap for a foundering MSU squad? Yeah, I see MSU fans traveling in droves for this... :joy:

Last edited:
Clearly, they never intended to honor any preliminary commitment to the MCB. Leave it to Fat Phil to alienate a bowl committee in Tennessee just to play head games (he thinks) with UK and our shared recruiting targets. What a tool. I can assure you, the MCB committee and Nashville chamber aren't terribly excited. They swap for a foundering MSU squad with an interim coach? Yeah, I see MSU fans traveling in droves for this... :joy:

Msu coach is interim? Didnt know that. Pretty sure hes permanent.

Clearly, they never intended to honor any preliminary commitment to the MCB. Leave it to Fat Phil to alienate a bowl committee in Tennessee just to play head games (he thinks) with UK and our shared recruiting targets. What a tool. I can assure you, the MCB committee and Nashville chamber aren't terribly excited. They swap for a foundering MSU squad with an interim coach? Yeah, I see MSU fans traveling in droves for this... :joy:
They probably hate UT fans in Nashville—s bunch of fat asses who pee in the stands at Vandys stadium, then it’s up to Vanderbilt Hospital surgeons to treat one of them for burning their taint with a sparkler.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
They used to compete for the SEC East and National Championships but now their biggest claim to fame is having UK be their super bowl for the last two years in the regular season and knocking us out of the Gator Bowl because of Fat Phil and his whining.

How the mighty have fallen.

Oh yeah, I hope you lurking Tenn fans enjoy seeing UK take Baron on Dec 18th.

super bowl??

ha ha ha

How many Super Bowls have we won now?

Worst fanbase on earth. Whining on Twitter is all they are known for now. Millennial attitude/entitlement mentality is laughable at best.
Watch us throw a tantrum on social media and get our way. Seriously the worst ****ing fans on earth.

super bowl??

ha ha ha

Reading comprehension and putting what he said in context helps.

It’s obvious our football program has been Florida and Tennessee’s whipping post for 30+ years. But during much of that time both Florida and Tennessee were competing for SEC and national titles.

But he said the last 2 years, and as far as that goes he is right. Now Tennessee celebrates getting to 7 wins. Wins over historical doormat Kentucky have been the biggest feather in Tennessee’s hat.

To put into perspective, it’d be somewhat like Kentucky basketball being pumped for winning 19 games with a win over South Carolina.

Was so looking forward to a UT- Otis matchup. Having a colonoscopy tomorrow morning and as anyone knows who has had one, been making numerous trips to the toilet. Each time couldn’t help thinking of the toilet bowl whenever I’d flush. Oh well, win some you lose some. Go State, go Hoosiers. Gotta go.
Been there done that. Nothing better than hearing the Doctor say "See you in another 10 years". My current Doctor said that I'm a good candidate for Cologuard. :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Sorry for the distraction. UT makes me want to [sick]

I don’t get a Tennessee fans woofing at UK fans about them going to the Gator Bowl and we are not. I didn’t realize the UT program had plummeted so far but upon review of their recent football record I see that it has. Over the last 10 years UT’s record is 68-68. During 5 of the last 10 years they have had losing records despite having far superior talent than UK. Years ago UT was an annual top ten team. Now, their fan base has been relegated to talking smack with UK fans about the mediocre Gator Bowl. My how far the once mighty Tennessee program has fallen.

super bowl??

ha ha ha

I know your argument is that you beat us all the time but if tradition is worth anything why has it been 15 years since you had a season where you didn’t lose at least 4 games per season? Not sure elite status exists anymore for you guys.

Reading comprehension and putting what he said in context helps.

It’s obvious our football program has been Florida and Tennessee’s whipping post for 30+ years. But during much of that time both Florida and Tennessee were competing for SEC and national titles.

But he said the last 2 years, and as far as that goes he is right. Now Tennessee celebrates getting to 7 wins. Wins over historical doormat Kentucky have been the biggest feather in Tennessee’s hat.

To put into perspective, it’d be somewhat like Kentucky basketball being pumped for winning 19 games with a win over South Carolina.

Last season the feather in the hat for the Vols was the win over Auburn. This season it was South Carolina following their win over Georgia. It was not ever a win over Kentucky.

Reactions: bassmaster_vol
I know your argument is that you beat us all the time but if tradition is worth anything why has it been 15 years since you had a season where you didn’t lose at least 4 games per season? Not sure elite status exists anymore for you guys.

one of us had a winning season in the SEC

The other had a losing season

one of us had a winning season in the SEC

The other had a losing season

So you’re using us as a measuring tape to define your football tradition? That in itself is funny along with the average losses per season the last 15 years of 5.5 losses seem to fit your program.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
So you’re using us as a measuring tape to define your football tradition? That in itself is funny along with the average losses per season the last 15 years of 5.5 losses seem to fit your program.

No

using our SEC records to demonstrate where our teams stand in the conference

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT