ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to poke holes in anything you said it would simply be, we don't recruit the same type of players that UT and UF recruit. Pruitt and Muellen have no problem with recruiting talented but questionable character guys. While they are talented, they hurt team chemistry at times. I'll take my chances with our group.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in order to win in this league, you're absolutely going to have to take some risks on very talented players. You're not going to win the SEC, or the East, with recruiting classes made up of primarily lowly ranked 3 star "character" guys. This fact is not debatable.

Pruitt has taken maybe two questionable character kids so far, Bryce Thompson and Jeremy Banks. I haven't seen any indication that either of those guys hurt our team chemistry. There isn't a guy in our current class with questionable character, that I know about anyway.

And where do you stand when you factor in the talent of TWO 6.0 four stars transfers? No, they don't count in the recruiting standings, but they certainly count in the raw talent we are bringing in. When is the last time we finished barely behind you in the SEC recruiting race? What kind of transfers have you brought in, really don't know or care too much, but my guess is there aren't many programs that have brought in two more impressive transfers, and it doesn't matter how they got here, they will make a great deal of difference in the coming years. Add them the most four stars and our first legit out of state FIVE star in this class, last years freshmen that ALL redshirted, plus a slew of outstanding returning talent, and UK's future vs Thug U's looks very bright. When was your last SEC COTY? Very fortuitous that both you AND Florida won games against us this year when we should have won both, and with the QB debacle Stoops and our other coaches had another outstanding year.

Can you remember not too long ago when you had FIVE each FIVE STARS in one class? Probably not.
If you should’ve you would’ve. Vols fans have seen that movie...coming to Netflix for you Kitties using your parents account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT