ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK raked in two 4 star recruits today to put us in the top 20 and we are still very much in the running for Tyler Barron despite the fact that he plays HS football in Knoxville and his stepdad is on the UT staff...

Just a guess though. [winking]

UK raked in two 4 star recruits today to put us in the top 20 and we are still very much in the running for Tyler Barron despite the fact that he plays HS football in Knoxville and his stepdad is on the UT staff...

Just a guess though. [winking]
What about big OO? Is he announcing tomorrow? Sorry if i missed something.

What about big OO? Is he announcing tomorrow? Sorry if i missed something.
Unless it's changed since his November tweet he's commiting tomorrow at 3:45.

He's been my favorite recruit a while. Hope we land our Ox.

I'm doubtful on Baron. I have no inside information or rational reason for that other than his dad on staff and I doubt the Vols would let him escape.

Unless it's changed since his November tweet he's commiting tomorrow at 3:45.

He's been my favorite recruit a while. Hope we land our Ox.

I'm doubtful on Baron. I have no inside information or rational reason for that other than his dad on staff and I doubt the Vols would let him escape.
You are right. we are expecting one more Lineman.

Getting Baron at this point would just be icing on the cake. But the cake is already damn tasty as it exists. If we hold what we've got and add Oxendine, this will be the best class of defensive linemen I've ever seen at UK, even without Baron. Let that sink in for a moment. We've got a 6.1 five star in Justin Rogers. Then we've got a 5.8 four star in Tre'Vonn Rybka. Add in Oxendine who is I believe another 5.8 four star and we've got an entire defensive line made up of studs. And don't forget Samuel Anaele, a 5.9 rated four star. Though he will most likely play at JACK or SAM, he could grow into a 3-4 defensive end, but is already well suited to being the weakside guy in a 4-3 scheme. This is phenomenal group of DL recruits. So please, nobody get too disappointed in we don't get Baron. We're set as is. And there's a chance we might still end up with Baron, or maybe even Hayes. Nothing is final until the ink dries. But I think we can survive with a DL class consisting of three 4 stars and one 5 star. Before Stoops arrived, we would have been orgasmic at the notion of just getting any ONE of those 4 guys. LOL.

We kicked your ass in Nov. struck out on bluegrass, lol.

You did not kick our ass. You squeaked by with a win you never should have gotten to begin with. UK dominated every aspect of that game but the scoreboard. I give your team credit for stopping UK at the 1 when it needed to, but beating us by 4 is in no way, 'kicking our ass.'

You did not kick our ass. You squeaked by with a win you never should have gotten to begin with. UK dominated every aspect of that game but the scoreboard. I give your team credit for stopping UK at the 1 when it needed to, but beating us by 4 is in no way, 'kicking our ass.'

Oh, man bad. I was getting this year confused with last year when one of the worst Vol squads of all time beat the best KY team in your quite uneventful history.

we kicked your ass. just like we always have.

I sure hope we sign Baron. I just want to see the butthurt that causes the UT homers. Even if we do not get him, this is still a great class

Look, there is no escaping the fact that Tennessee and Florida should both take a paternity test to determine which is our true daddy. However, we have competed for YEARS with significantly less talent. That gap is closing and we have a staff that is developing talent and getting better at their game prep and in-game coaching.

We have every reason to be optimistic. Maybe not championship material yet but we can compete with anyone.... legitimately!

thumb_receives-football-scholarship-university-of-kentucky-funnyism-com%E7%99%BE-the-best-kentucky-52428379.png
Ok this gave me a chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT