ADVERTISEMENT

TCU at Kentucky (Game 1)

Don't think TCU has had a hit since the first. 7-3 going to the bottom of the 4th

Ok, it was a new pitcher in the last inning. That's what I get for trusting Gabriel.

Can someone educate me. Is Hagenow destined just for middle relief? Because his stuff is hell of a lot better than Stupp. Stupp has been terrible the entire year.

They shut down Hagenow last year at the end of the year due to injury. He was a starter in midweek. I'm guessing that they're not rushing him this year. If Stupp keeps struggling you might see him move to a weekend roll but I dont know how that'd shuffle out.

Hagenow looks great so far. And I’m sorry but Fogel is just not an SEC quality player. Give someone else a chance coach.

He might be fine but move him out of the 4 hole for crying out loud. I mean, sweet mother of pearl. Maybe switch him and Rubalcaba!.

Reactions: Jeff12wb
Left another one up and that one bloops over Harris. Back to back singles.

Might be time to the pen working again.

Bases loaded after a 4 pitch walk. Could get interesting here. Roszel out. He's going to leave him in.

Into the alley and Thrasher does a good job to cut it off but it scores 2.

7-5

Hagenow lost his touch. Good outing. Just left him in a touch too long. Harper coming on. He's struggled this season. Let's see if cutting off the stache brings the magic back.

Hagenow from the stretch may be something to watch. Didn’t the wheels fall off for him last outing as soon as someone got on base?

Phew....7-6....its white knuckle time. Need to get out of this inning and put some more runs on the board

Would be nice if we could get better background audio on this. There is 0

Man tough hop for Harris. He tried to make the double play rather than the sure out. Tough spot. They call it an E.

7-7

Similar play for Harris and it scores a run as he gets 1 out. 8-7 TCU.

He makes the easy play the first time and UK is still leading.

5 spots are popular

I'm not sure McCarthy has hit any ball particularly well, maybe the double, and yet he's 3 for 3. Baseball is funny

Ritter swings out of his shoes and strikes out. Trying to be a hero instead of making the easy swing.

Reactions: cats1068
TCU staff is really doing poorly at recognizing when a pitcher is struggling or done.

Ugh... Gabriel still thinks his name is "Fogler". There is no R Dick!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT