ADVERTISEMENT

Where do you shop online for your UK Gear?

St.PatterSoN-54-

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Every time I see one our guys or coaches wearing a cool shirt or pullover I end up searching in vain online to find it- and I never do.

I always end up finding only shirts with logos I hate or out of stock in my size. It shouldn’t be hard to find a nike heathered grey UK basketball shirt in XL. What gives?

Do you guys have a go-to site for finding the fresh UK gear you want? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Dead Cat Bounce
Every time I see one our guys or coaches wearing a cool shirt or pullover I end up searching in vain online to find it- and I never do.

I always end up finding only shirts with logos I hate or out of stock in my size. It shouldn’t be hard to find a nike heathered grey UK basketball shirt in XL. What gives?

Do you guys have a go-to site for finding the fresh UK gear you want? Thanks in advance.
Fanatics, Rally House, Alumni Hall

Thanks. Fanatics and Rally House are where I usually end up, and not happy with the selection. Checking out Kennedy’s bookstore etc now.

Strange that Nike doesn’t have online catalog for gear the coaches and players are rocking…

Reactions: Dead Cat Bounce
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT