ADVERTISEMENT

Tar and Feather me!

200w.gif

I stated that there’s no way Pope would get Johnson over coaches that had been recruiting him for years.

Don’t care that he’s from Lexington, this shows that Pope can recruit fine.

Let me have it!
I'm not letting you have it.
But it just goes to show that You, me or anyone else that it's silly to try and predict where a 17 or 18 year old kid will attend College.

Came on here today. Saw he was announcing today so I watched 2 minutes of the announcement.
I'm happy when they pick UK. I lose zero sleep over it when they don't.

Well, now we have to keep him in this era of transfer portal madness in March/April.

Well, now we have to keep him in this era of transfer portal madness in March/April.
I do not think that will be an issue. The are both KY kids and really are looking forward to playing here. I can't see any thing that could come up to cause them to want to leave.

Off the wall question: I haven’t seen a boom in quite a while. Is Cody not doing that for next year’s class?

I stated that there’s no way Pope would get Johnson over coaches that had been recruiting him for years.

Don’t care that he’s from Lexington, this shows that Pope can recruit fine.

Let me have it!
Every recruit now will be influenced by NIL in some way. Teams that were not relevant will be now. Pope is a smart man and is proving that he knows how to work the money in his favor. Having the Kentucky brand doesn't hurt him, but it's still going to take somewhat equivalent payouts from the other schools to get recruits.

Reactions: westerncat
This is a statement recruitment. Pope just beat Cal, Davis, and Oats, who all had a longer relationship with Jasper.

This is pretty huge.
Those individuals might have had longer relationships with JJ, but his longest relationship was with the state of Kentucky, and nobody promotes that brand quite like Pope.

Reactions: Fox2monk and chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT