ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner Bowles, Nik Hall, Jaquez Keyes

mrschwump

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
according to TOS these three are no longer on the team. Bowles has decided to forego his Covid year, Hall has a career-ending back injury, Keyes who came to UK from Wake as a walk-on, is moving on from football. Bowles looked to be a solid backup. Really tough news on Hall, guy could've been a solid player in time. UK certainly needs to add OL help from Spring portal.

I don’t think coming out of the season any of these players were expected for any significant playing time. I doubt we go after another portal guard, unless a P5 starter/talent appears, and the spring will dictate whether another tackle is pursued.

Hall medically retired. Bowles chose not to use his extra year and Keyes, just went home. Probably hit the portal now see if can find some depth pieces.

I don’t think coming out of the season any of these players were expected for any significant playing time. I doubt we go after another portal guard, unless a P5 starter/talent appears, and the spring will dictate whether another tackle is pursued.
Bowles played as a key reserve. Don't know what team you was watching and was suppose to be a key reserve this year.

Bowles played as a key reserve. Don't know what team you was watching and was suppose to be a key reserve this year.
How much did Bowles really play last year? Christman should be back, they added farmer and Mincey. He was behind Ray, Cox, and Burton last year. Keenum is gonna be 2nd string C and JR says they’re expecting Ramsey to push for playing time at G this year. Bowles wasn’t going to play much and bringing back Wolf prob made his decision easier

How much did Bowles really play last year? Christman should be back, they added farmer and Mincey. He was behind Ray, Cox, and Burton last year. Keenum is gonna be 2nd string C and JR says they’re expecting Ramsey to push for playing time at G this year. Bowles wasn’t going to play much and bringing back Wolf prob made his decision easier
If Ramsey is really down to 335 he has been working. Burton, Farmer, Christman I figured would be the three at the two guard positions. If Ramsey is ready that would make four. Ray will probably swing as a backup at LT and LG. So a lot of bodies this year.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
According to PFF, Bowles only saw offensive snaps vs EKU (7), Florida (10), Clemson (7).

Not really a key reserve. This was also with Horsey in and out of the lineup all year and Burton/Cox flipping positions.

Wish him the best in what he decides to do now.

According to PFF, Bowles only saw offensive snaps vs EKU (7), Florida (10), Clemson (7).

Not really a key reserve. This was also with Horsey in and out of the lineup all year and Burton/Cox flipping positions.

Do they count ST? He played FG unit at Bama. I didn’t pay enough attention to who was on UKs unit. He barely played otherwise

If my count is right. I believe that leaves 86 scholarship players.
It will be interesting to see how this pans out after spring practice..

Reactions: entropy13

Those were some of the most important backup snaps of the season … evidently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT