ADVERTISEMENT

Talk about way too early. UK has an incomplete roster but Lunardi still has UK

That is correct with Ellen’s roommate as coach. Freshmen get the nod, they are going to the NBA! I coach for the name on the back!

CMP wants college basketball players with different skills that fit together to make a TEAM. A team whose goal is to win which is CMP’s goal - win regular season and all tournaments. The previous coach goal was not team success but the NBA draft.
The bigs would play but our guards were as good as any in the country last year. Reeves, Sheppard, and Dilly were as good as it gets. Idk wtf happened to Mitchell at the end but he was super solid in the first half of the year too. Kriisa is not on the level of the three guards we had, idc what his 3pt percentage was.

The bigs would play but our guards were as good as any in the country last year. Reeves, Sheppard, and Dilly were as good as it gets. Idk wtf happened to Mitchell at the end but he was super solid in the first half of the year too. Kriisa is not on the level of the three guards we had, idc what his 3pt percentage was.
His defense will be better.

His defense will be better.
Kriisa is not a good defender and never had been. Maybe Pope can instill that but I have my doubts. Also hope we don't see any 0 for 9 from 3 games while he taunts the opposing team's student section in a loss.

Kriisa is not a good defender and never had been. Maybe Pope can instill that but I have my doubts. Also hope we don't see any 0 for 9 from 3 games while he taunts the opposing team's student section in a loss.
I think he will be.

Cillian Murphy Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT