ADVERTISEMENT

Surely Jasper is worth 1/5th of a ham.

rollsroyce8420

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2003
Just saying. I’m going to be big mad if that damn ham costs us one of the best in state recruits over the last 10 years.😂

Well better hope the crafts promised to break the bank for the rest of the 8 players that will be in the rotation because if Jasper who will be a 4 star unless he rebounds well from the AAU season... well a 4 star getting that much money, recruits ranked that or higher will be insulted if we offer anything less.

Now that Calipari is gone I seriously doubt UK basketball will want for money. Alabama has football to protect and they are not going to get into a bidding war over a basketball player. I doubt half of their fans are even aware of Johnson.

Same with Florida fans. I asked a UF fan the other day what he thought about the 7'9" basketball player coming in next year. He had a puzzled look and didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

I will be more shocked than anyone in Lexington if Jasper does not stay home for the Cats. It doesn't make any sense for him not to. You are UK for God's sake.

Now that Calipari is gone I seriously doubt UK basketball will want for money. Alabama has football to protect and they are not going to get into a bidding war over a basketball player. I doubt half of their fans are even aware of Johnson.

Same with Florida fans. I asked a UF fan the other day what he thought about the 7'9" basketball player coming in next year. He had a puzzled look and didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

I will be more shocked than anyone in Lexington if Jasper does not stay home for the Cats. It doesn't make any sense for him not to. You are UK for God's sake.
In this day and age I think you misspelled cents….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT