ADVERTISEMENT

Sunshine Pumpers Unite

UNC looked terrible. UK looked a bit better. It will look good on the resume when it comes to seeding, but not sure it means this UK team is all that good....

Reactions: 3626cat
I have been singing the praises of this team all season. THEY WILL PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. They need some time, patience and encouragement. You saw glimpses of it today. There will be more.

Reactions: Hoops244
UNC looked terrible. UK looked a bit better. It will look good on the resume when it comes to seeding, but not sure it means this UK team is all that good....
It's all in your point of view.
I tend to believer Kentucky's defense made them look terrible. But to your point, I'm not sure it means this UK team is as bad as they looked against dook.

9 blocks
11 steals
21 assists
and out rebounded them by 10

UNC may have looked terrible, but our defense and the way we attacked with our offense had a lot to do with it. Love it when people have to devalue a good win and performance. It’s the same on the football board.

Kinda wondering. Who was UNC playing that made them look terrible? Here’s a clue, boy. It was Kentucky who made UNC look terrible. But, hey, girl, don’t worry about ever giving credit to The Cats.

M0bzoF7.gif

I am not a sunshine pumper, but I try to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I think it is in view. I think we have had issues, but I think the team is finally getting what Cal is teaching.

Reactions: Cindog28
You serious, Clark? Our D looked fantastic, we pushed the pace, and did everything we needed to do for a very solid victory. This win had nothing to do with UNC looked terrible. If you can't see that, you don't know basketball.

Im sure most on here would rank me at our near the top of the Pumper Patrol but I still believe based on what we saw tonight, in the Bahamas, the talent level and Cal.

The man is a big time coach and winner.

He has molded other UK teams That struggled early and made them March powerhouses.

No different this year.

I think the Duke game shocked alot of us fans because of the margin of defeat.

But after I thought about it for a minute or two I said to myself its Nov 6, Duke has the 3 top players, they hit everything and we struggled.

I promise you guys Duke will not want any of this team in the NCAAT.

Im sure most on here would rank me at our near the top of the Pumper Patrol but I still believe based on what we saw tonight, in the Bahamas, the talent level and Cal.

The man is a big time coach and winner.

He has molded other UK teams That struggled early and made them March powerhouses.

No different this year.

I think the Duke game shocked alot of us fans because of the margin of defeat.

But after I thought about it for a minute or two I said to myself its Nov 6, Duke has the 3 top players, they hit everything and we struggled.

I promise you guys Duke will not want any of this team in the NCAAT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT