ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Games

UK could be in with UCONN or Houston. Think that's 2 u prefer to avoid until final four.

Arizona or Purdue do not scare me. If UT steals the last 1 from Arizona your chances of Houston or UCONN jump up to 66.67%.

If UNC somehow gets the last 1 I 100% expect to be put with them.

UConn hasn't won the Big East outright since 1999 and somehow they have 5 national championships in the same time frame. Luck in that program is off the charts

Watching the Iowa/OSU women's game to see Clark get the record. She gets it at the FT line right before halftime. And of course the GOAT Gus Johnson is calling the game. Why is not doing men's game anymore?

Watching the Iowa/OSU women's game to see Clark get the record. She gets it at the FT line right before halftime. And of course the GOAT Gus Johnson is calling the game. Why is not doing men's game anymore?

It's a slow day so I'm game.

Men and women's basketball are two different entities and its goofy as hell to compare Clark playing 4 seasons vs Pete playing 3.

Pete also played way tougher competition. He would averaged 80 a game going against Clark's competition.

CBS triple header UCONN destroying Seton Hall. I do not want them as the 1 in KY’s bracket
To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Brag Ric Flair GIF by WWE

Reactions: Cawood86
Too bad Ohio State blew two 18 point 2nd half leads earlier this season. Losing at Penn State and losing at home to Indiana. Had they won both of those I believe they would be in the tournament after this trashing of Michigan today.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
Dang it UAB you could had the last shot of the half up 18 and turn it over allow Memphis to hit a 3 at the buzzer UAB leads at Memphis 61-46.

UAB led at Memphis 61-39 with 1 min left in the 1st half

Score is now 61-59 after Memphis has gone on a 20-0 run in the last 4 minutes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT