ADVERTISEMENT

Stubborn and stupid

CapnBlubs

Sophomore
Jun 30, 2008
There are very few people on the face of this planet (particularly in any kind of position of power...but let's not get into politics because good grief I could...) who combine stubbornness and stupidity like Cal.

I hope he and his idiot family, friends and defenders read and enjoy this thoroughly. Hate me as I hate you. And I really f'ing hate you for what you've done destroying our program for the last decade. HATE.

It's sports so angry is a much better choice. But yes he has embarrassed the program and anything he says or does won't bring another championship will he is in charge. Unfortunately many people will fall for his words including Mitch.

• Sad
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
AInSZ7i.png

No screens for shooters
No scouting
No taking away what they do
Go make a play
If they get hot we are beat
No zone
Poor Man to Man
Starting favorites over clearly better players
Hates the fans

We need to protest.
No boxing the eff out.
Inability to close out on the 3 point shooter without fouling.
Not moving your feet on defense (ole'!)
Poor free throw shooting in key games
Playing stall-ball in close games (taking the foot off the gas)
Getting destroyed on out of bounds plays (especially off time outs)
Goooooooooooooooooo
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

He’s a good man who does a lot for charity and to my knowledge has never been accused of anything overtly hateful, etc. so hate it way too strong. You should probably talk to a therapist.

He needs to be fired though. He’s gotten lazy, distracted, and is way too stubborn and egotistical to make any changes

Cal may be stubborn but he damn sure ain’t stupid. i bet he slept like a baby last night, chuckling to himself as he fell asleep, content with how easily he controlled his radio interview, and how he’s going to handle his boy mitch today.

• Angry
Reactions: cathouse
The more I've thought about it, the more pissed off I get from where Cal talks about these "KIDS" who are someones "CHILDREN" really taking losing a WINNABLE game so hard, they CRIED!!!!!

Cal wants them to "be in the moment" leading up to a tourney game and not get overly stressed, so they take the whole team and go bowling to try and keep them loose.......... P.S. IT DIDN'T WORK!!!!

BOO-EFFIN-WHO!!!!!!!!!!

First off, they are NOT KIDS, they are 18-23 year old adults being paid by varying levels of NIL, pampered and coddled like they're Julius Caesar AND receiving a FREE college scholarship to a major university!!!!!

I wonder if Patton took his kids bowling before they crossed "the River Rhine in March 1945, with forces fanning out and overrunning all of Western Germany?!?!?!?!?

I would have been way more impressed if these Kentucky "children" would have been so angry and pissed-off about being embarrassed, they would have busted some 💩💩💩 up!!!

Reactions: Soupbean
One thing for me, I do not hate the man. I rarely hate anyone. I no not like the Coach or his political views. He has done good things for some Kentucky families and for his players (some not all). I am sure he is a loving husband and father. All good things. No reason to hate for me.

Do I want him here, No! Do I think he is a good coach, No! Will he get things fixed, Highly Doubtful!! Will I watch a game he coaches for UK live in the 24-25 regular season, NO! Will I watch the SEC tourney and NCAA Tourney, Yes! Do I expect UK to do well in either tourney, NO!!! Do I expect them to win a game in either tourney, NO! Will UK make the NCAA tourney 2024-25, highly doubtful! Am I happy about any of this, NO NOT AT ALL!!!!

Reactions: Soupbean
There are very few people on the face of this planet (particularly in any kind of position of power...but let's not get into politics because good grief I could...) who combine stubbornness and stupidity like Cal.

I hope he and his idiot family, friends and defenders read and enjoy this thoroughly. Hate me as I hate you. And I really f'ing hate you for what you've done destroying our program for the last decade. HATE.
You need serious mental health attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT