ADVERTISEMENT

*****Stonehill Vs Kentucky Official Game Thread*****

Cal has to be pissed about the defense. Nearly 40 points allowed to Stonehill?!?
That's coaching.

Change your narrative and stop blaming the players for once.

You're the same dude in every thread. Totally ground hog day level predictability.

giphy.gif

Only thing……we gotta get more pressure on the perimeter. They were getting a lot of good looks but missing them,

Passing looked good. Sometimes a few too many. Sometimes sloppy. A competent team will eat some of the lazy ones The stat of the game so far is 3 turnovers. That’s pretty crazy with so many passes and a bunch of frosh.

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Sounded to me like Mitchell told DJ "cut the f'ing sh!t, or go sit your ass on the bench" or something close to that. Anyone else hear that?
Cal's teams are at their best when the guys police themselves. Not that I want DJ to have an attitude, but if this team keeps itself in line it will be a very good sign.

Cal's teams are at their best when the guys police themselves. Not that I want DJ to have an attitude, but if this team keeps itself in line it will be a very good sign.
Tre knows DJ is soooo much better than that. He's holding him accountable. If Tre didn't think DJ was better than that, he wouldn't be chewing him. He'd ignore him.

Reactions: BCD and Saven
Really early in the season. But if Sheppard keeps playing like these. It's going to be hard to keep him in Lexington for another season.

Reactions: fatguy87
Shep - Dillingham - Mitchell those are the guys I want getting majority of minutes
I want the best players to get the majority of minutes in March. Right now I couldn't care less who's getting minutes. Games like this are important for DJ and Edwards to get reps and develop. If the don't develop as the season progresses they should be phased out, but if they don't get minutes now they'll never turn into great players.

It would be awesome to have it at least twice a year for non-conference games.

Now, all the old-money blue hairs occupy their seats like fat hogs in a pigpen.
I’m not a fan of the blue hairs, but it’s easier now than ever to get tickets to UK bball games.

I'm so glad Cal told Huggins to get that DUI so we could get Mitchell. Huggy owed us a solid since the 2010 EE game and Cal finally called it in.
Chuggins basically ran off Oscar as well. He is the gift that keeps on giving. Free Huggings the chuggings so he can get another D1 job and be UKs farm team.

Our defense is mediocre right now without the bigs. I think we're ranked #34 in defensive efficiency on KenPom

Tre knows DJ is soooo much better than that. He's holding him accountable. If Tre didn't think DJ was better than that, he wouldn't be chewing him. He'd ignore him.
Someone will have to hold him accountable........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT