ADVERTISEMENT

*****Stonehill Vs Kentucky Official Game Thread*****

I agree completely. I REALLY want him to come on, but it's been a brutal start for him.
He scored 16 and 12 in the first two games and was 11/20 shooting.

People just straight up making up stuff now. Clown

You have to be concerned about Wagner and Edwards, right? This is one of the worst teams in college bball and both of those guys just look terrible. It’s hard to see what either does well.

Reactions: crawfords corner
DJ Wagner for 3....airball.

I know it's early but I just don't see the talent that everyone hyped him up to be. He can dribble and defend but he's not great at penetrating or distributing and can't shoot to save his life.

Wagner seems to be distracted. Mitchell gave him a nice audible talking to after his hard foul towards the end of the half.

Reactions: cathouse and BCD
Uhm. Okay. Need to work on last second shots . Good first half though.

Shep/Mitchell/Dilly playing well.

Something else I really like: Dilly and Shep are seemingly "ready" for this level of basketball. Some of our freshman take a few months, some never seem to figure it out. These guys came in confident with the skills to back it up.

It's so nice to start the season with some of these freshman ready to go, and not taking a lot of time to figure it all out. You almost feel like you can trust Dilly and Shep in big moments and it's only game 4.

Reactions: cathouse
GettyImages-105955888-f1865bb.jpg

DJ Wagner for 3....airball.

I know it's early but I just don't see the talent that everyone hyped him up to be. He can dribble and defend but he's not great at penetrating or distributing and can't shoot to save his life.
Wagner is undoubtedly the 3rd best guard on the team. Edwards is as big a disappointment as Wagner; however, he is smart enough to not throw up as many dumb shots as Wagner.

I want an investigation on how so many junk teams come here and can’t miss a 3 point shot

I want an investigation on how so many junk teams come here and can’t miss a 3 point shot

It can't be coincidental anymore. I think it's part the weak crowd energy and the fact that we have shoot around outside of Rupp and our opponent gets theirs IN Rupp. Might lead to the opponent getting into their rhythm better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT