ADVERTISEMENT

*****Stonehill Vs Kentucky Official Game Thread*****

Poor ole Edwards is playing so weak w the ball. Not sure he can play tonight.

Hell I’m not sure if Wagner can either.

I’m surprised Wagner isn’t better distributing the ball as a point guard. Shepherd is most definitely a better true point guard.

I want the best players to get the majority of minutes in March. Right now I couldn't care less who's getting minutes. Games like this are important for DJ and Edwards to get reps and develop. If the don't develop as the season progresses they should be phased out, but if they don't get minutes now they'll never turn into great players.
I named who I named bc they work in most lineups, they gel with whoever.

I'll say this... Cal isn't going to force Edwards and Wagner when their backups are right there in talent. This isn't a situation where we are forced to play Hagans or Wheeler or Boston.

Dilly will wind up being a lottery pick and I think Shep could be a 1st rounder. They won't just sit on the bench. This is a different scenario than years past

Reactions: cathouse
What a complete joke, Cal get his ass out of here just an absolute shit bench coach. Great recruiter clown coach.

postgame “Were young, learning”

dude is a clown
Fn Stonehill😂 has been curb stomped by 40 three games what a joke

Reactions: ukjenning44
I would imagine Cal is stuck giving DJ more than "Just an Opportunity" due to his dad and Grandad. It is the gamble you pay for that kind of high profile recruit.

Last edited:
Reactions: deep3
I'll say this... Cal isn't going to force Edwards and Wagner when their backups are right there in talent. This isn't a situation where we are forced to play Hagans or Wheeler or Boston.

Dilly will wind up being a lottery pick and I think Shep could be a 1st rounder. They won't just sit on the bench. This is a different scenario than years past
I will believe that when I see it

Reactions: cathouse and Lazlo7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT