ADVERTISEMENT

Stick a fork in Kansas, they’re done.

The most coddled team in the history of college basketball. I realize blue bloods get the calls at home but my god, it's just taken to another level in that barn. Imagine being a Big 12 team playing in the Phog

Reactions: wildcatwelder
The most coddled team in the history of college basketball. I realize blue bloods get the calls at home but my god, it's just taken to another level in that barn. Imagine being a Big 12 team playing in the Phog

They get calls on the road in big12 play too. I’ve never seen anything like it. That league just sells for them every year.

In the words of Kevin Harvick, Kansas has a 'golden horseshoe stuck up their ass' how lucky they get to pull out another close one.

Wasn’t an elbow. Wasn’t even a foul called on the floor. It pays to flop like you’ve been shot with a 12 gauge. This is a big reason why college basketball has lost its popularity.

Reactions: UKUGA
That's the most blatant cheating call I've ever seen in college basketball. Criminal.
ZERO chance that's called a flagrant anywhere else in the world. You reward a 7 foot, 260 lb man for crying like a little baby bi+ch.

Took away a TCU fast break, Kansas gets 2 Free throws and the ball for a bucket. SIX point swing.

Just no defending that bad of a call.

Reactions: MbergCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT