ADVERTISEMENT

Stenberg tweet

What's even dumber are people that still believe threats were made against Higgins. Wishing ill will and hurrahing his business aren't threats.
It is a fact that threats we were made against Higgins. They were investigated by law enforcement agencies and reported by multiple news sources. Calling me dumb doesn’t change the fact, but I think you protested too much.

It is a fact that threats we were made against Higgins. They were investigated by law enforcement agencies and reported by multiple news sources. Calling me dumb doesn’t change the fact, but I think you protested too much.
No, there weren't. That's a myth. I just checked, can't find anything about anyone being prosecuted for threatening Higgins. He exaggerated those claims. Also, I protested too much? About what? Are you inferring I threatened him?

Last edited:
no, IIRC...there were 5 or 6 phone call that were said to threats and the FBI investigated and found no threats. IF they found THREATS, someone would have paid a penalty. That is a FACT
You may want to look up the difference between Fact and Investigate...just sayin'

No, there weren't. That's a myth. I just checked, can't find anything about anyone being prosecuted for threatening Higgins. He exaggerated those claims. Also, I protested too much? About what? Are you inferring I threatened him?
You called me dumb. That’s an unnecessary personal escalation, like we expect from someone with poor impulse control. The threats were reported by multiple news sources. Just because prosecutions weren’t reported, that doesn’t change the fact that threats were made. Hell, many threats against Higgins were posted right here on this website. Believe what you want.

Reactions: Bill Withers
no, IIRC...there were 5 or 6 phone call that were said to threats and the FBI investigated and found no threats. IF they found THREATS, someone would have paid a penalty. That is a FACT
You may want to look up the difference between Fact and Investigate...just sayin'
Penalties are negotiated by prosecutors for a plea, and often go unreported under terms of the plea deal. Believe what you want.

You called me dumb. That’s an unnecessary personal escalation, like we expect from someone with poor impulse control. The threats were reported by multiple news sources. Just because prosecutions weren’t reported, that doesn’t change the fact that threats were made. Hell, many threats against Higgins were posted right here on this website. Believe what you want.
Did I say YOU were dumb? No, I said anyone who still believes any UK fans actually threatened, not harassed, but threatened Higgins is dumb. And btw, you started the "dumb" comment. I'd back off this one if I were you.

Reactions: Blueaz
Penalties are negotiated by prosecutors for a plea, and often go unreported under terms of the plea deal. Believe what you want.
i will type this slowly for you, so that you may understand it.
The FBI made a statement that they had no evidence of any threats....THAT has ZERO to do with any plea deal.
Now, if you are saying Higgins extorted someone, that is different

Dude you are completely wrong on this. He said there were threats, the FBI got involved, the prosecuting attorney didn't find enough evidence any threats happened and nothing was done. Nobody was arrested. There were no "plea bargains". Nothing. He was lying to get the heat off of the fact he was paid to cheat for UNC in that game.

Dude you are completely wrong on this. He said there were threats, the FBI got involved, the prosecuting attorney didn't find enough evidence any threats happened and nothing was done. Nobody was arrested. There were no "plea bargains". Nothing. He was lying to get the heat off of the fact he was paid to cheat for UNC in that game.
Answer: 0.000001

want are the odds of Rembrandt admitting he was wrong and apologizing

Multiple news sources..................and you use this as facts.[cheers]

I know this lawsuit was dismissed but didn't Higgins get it restated or try to get it brought back up! He with out a doubt has made the worst calls against us. Maybe he hates Cal! He should NEVER be assigned another of our games.

I know this lawsuit was dismissed but didn't Higgins get it restated or try to get it brought back up! He with out a doubt has made the worst calls against us. Maybe he hates Cal! He should NEVER be assigned another of our games.

I doubt it too, why should he want to work under that pressure, any close call (and there are lots of them in BB) he would be accused of cheating. Then the other team would also claim he leaned over backward in order to show he wasn't cheating. An impossible situation, they shouldn't assign him to a UK game and he definitely shouldn't want to officiate one.

I will bet he doesn't in the near future, if ever.

Reactions: Catluv
I don't believe so. That suit is over as last I heard. I don't believe he has an option to get it reinstated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT