ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers Gay William tries to troll Calipari

Gay a typical Lil Brother the sign says nothing about football..Cal OWNS uavel lock stock and barrel..Dumb Ass ex card...[winking]

Reactions: Blueaz
Cal should have told him that attending UL, he was astounded that he could spell rules, and that the Cards couldn't keep from breaking a bunch of them.

@TruBluCatFan is a long time well respected poster, not sure you will ever reach that level.

Poor Brian Poe, still trying to control people and mold them to post the way he wants them to. I have no interest in your opinion, so off to Ignore you go so as not to clutter up the board.

Last edited:
By his logic, Bud Dupree just got dumber since he's a Steeler. Actually, I got dumber for reading his post. I wonder how many Bengal fans are too embarrassed to wear their gear these days?

I'll always root for Bud but the rest of the Steelers suck, hopefully Bud hangs around a different crowd on his off days, lol.

The irony in this thread is outstanding.

The only thing nearly as absurd as a UofL guy smack talking Calipari is a Bengals fan crowing to Steelers fans. Not just because the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in over a quarter of a century, but because their fans want to talk about having superior characters on a team that rolls out people like Pac Man Jones and Vontez Burfict.

The only thing nearly as absurd as a UofL guy smack talking Calipari is a Bengals fan crowing to Steelers fans. Not just because the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in over a quarter of a century, but because their fans want to talk about having superior characters on a team that rolls out people like Pac Man Jones and Vontez Burfict.

....so Ben, Bell, Bryant, the hair-pulling coach and the tireless douchebag Joey Porter are upstanding citizens?? GTFOutta here with that nonsense. The Steelers have been the dirtiest team in football for decades. In my life, it started with Keith Gary trying to break Ken Anderson's neck and Carnell Lake spearing Ickey Woods in the knee... it hasn't stopped since.

....so Ben, Bell, Bryant, the hair-pulling coach and the tireless douchebag Joey Porter are upstanding citizens?? GTFOutta here with that nonsense. The Steelers have been the dirtiest team in football for decades. In my life, it started with Keith Gary trying to break Ken Anderson's neck and Carnell Lake spearing Ickey Woods in the knee... it hasn't stopped since.
Listen Einstein. I wasn't the one who attempted to imply that my team has some moral superiority over another one.

Every pro football team has their share of questionable characters. Only a moron would be unable to recognize this fact.

You should have seen the texts I got when the Bungles thought they had it. Those texts cleansed me of the haunting gatorade bath against LSU.....Bungles fans' skin crawl at the site of Black and Gold. It's so bad it effects their health. LOL!

Reactions: 420grover
Listen Einstein. I wasn't the one who attempted to imply that my team has some moral superiority over another one.

Oh really?? ....do you even realize when you're contradicting yourself?

"...their fans want to talk about having superior characters on a team that rolls out people like Pac Man Jones and Vontez Burfict."

Poor Brian Poe, still trying to control people and mold them to post the way he wants them to. I have no interest in your opinion, so off to Ignore you go so as not to clutter up the board.

We have gotten some real douche bags the last year. This one hasn't been here a full year and has no issues calling long time posters "son" and just being a general d!ck from day one.

I miss the days of the old boards when we would actually have meet and greets. These new loudmouths would never show up and meet others in person.

That's my rant for the day. I guess I'll go back to controlling and molding people...wtf?

I never understood why there were so many bandwagon Pittsburg Fans in the Lex/KY area. It's weird to me. Why not the Patriots? Or the Niners? Even the Cowboys? Packers? Why are there so many bandwagon Pittsburg fans whom most have probably never even been to Pittsburg or even Pennsylavania for that matter! I'm sure some have gone to some steelers games but mostly when it's in Cinci or if they're the fans that's taken the bandwagon fan approach so hardcore in life that they've gone to Pittsburg to see a Steelers game, but I guarantee most never have and some have gone to see them play in Cinci. Out of all the teams they could choose to bandwagon for they choose the steelers, why not bandwagon the other teams?

I say that because I feel like I see wayyyyy more bandwagon Pittsburg fans than any other team in this area. I think some of it is because they're Cinci's rival and they just wanna root for them just because it's Bengals area and they hate the locals and bengals fans so much they just choose to root for Pitt out of spite, that could be part of it. Kind of how there's those locals who are UL fans because they don't like UK and all the UK fans they're surrounded by even though they're from the area. That probably is most of the reason. Hard to understand the bandwagon Steelers fans. I swear UL fans and Pittsburg fans are a very very identically alike bunch to the very core. The only difference is the fact most Pitt fans in the area are bandwagon Pitt fans whereas most UL fans are actually true UL fans who are either from the area/Alums. Besides that. Dead on alike. Wouldn't be able to tell them apart without them telling me which team they're a fan of even if I spent hours studying the people trying to decipher which team they root for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Gay a typical Lil Brother the sign says nothing about football..Cal OWNS uavel lock stock and barrel..Dumb Ass ex card...[winking]
The Gay dude knows it too. In the video the Gay dude pointed out UL is anything but a basketball school.

It's crazy Calipari took their identity from them.

you can add Shazzir(sp?) to the list for trying to take Gio's head off

Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT