ADVERTISEMENT

St Johns @ UCONN

Lmao a guy 5’5” refers to others as “little man”. Lmao
I was just curious if that was the right guy. I wouldn’t be promoting that kinda record if it was. I mean I guess it don’t matter cause it’s a lot about talent but I figured he would have chosen a state championship winner or something. I’m like 5’9” I don’t think I’ve ever called someone little guy though lol. I’ve always been one of the smallest guys in a room.

Nah, but I was enjoying watching you get schooled in the discussion about the transfer portal, where virtually no one agreed with you.

VKZiLBg.jpg
And his ridiculous prediction that Reeves would spend the year glued to the bench.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Cheering for a guy who pulled a Lazarus with our program and resurrected us from the dead makes a lot more sense than nursing a 20 year middle school grudge because he went to coach Kentucky's retarded little brother that is not, and never will be a threat to our program.

Just an observation of mine.
Good post. I know I won't be popular for agreeing, but sometimes you just gotta let things go. I've had to let go of worse things than a 20 year old grudge against Pitino. And this is just me personally, but, the Pitino jokes are getting old after all these years. And yes, I like Pitino, the coach, and what he did for us. We've all made mistakes, some huge. I don't like things he did, but it's not my job to judge him. That's left up to someone above my pay grade...God.

Merry Christmas to all of you, BBN!!!! I truly love all of you (even the ones who get on my last nerve!!).😜😃

GO BIG BLUE!!!💙💙💙

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT